Map - 35

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! Here is our second update! I hope you all like it and thank you for the messages and comments. I'm glad i made you laugh with our story. Some videos are attached in this story so i suggest to play it so you can sing along. 

I won't keep you all waiting guys. Enjoy! 

Peace yow! 

 

----------

 

 

 

 

Day 30

5:00 PM

Wedding Day

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

We narrowly escaped death last night when my sister and Taeyeon unnie tried to get us. Sounds dramatic but for me it is. Amber immediately brought me inside our room and locked it down even putting a table to prevent them from opening the door. She did right hehehe…

 

Because Taeyeon unnie was banging on our door wildly cursing the two of us. Yikes. It’s not my fault I gave the wrong USB to Yuri unnie! The two USBs are similar and I completely forgot to label it!

 

Okay I admit I was wrong.

 

But it wasn’t intentional!

 

It was a mistake!

 

Amber look so serious last night panting because of how fast we ran back to our room so they wouldn’t catch us. I was already barefoot going upstairs while she drags me because I took off my sandals and carried it. The two of us sat on the floor of our room after, leaning our backs on the wall while Taeyeon unnie tries to break down our door. We can hear the other unnies pacifying her and I actually heard Hyoyeon and Sunny unnie laughing at her. I don’t know why but it made her more mad.

 

I thought I was going to be scolded when Amber glared at me. I tried my best to look innocent but failed because I know partly I’m at fault. Yeah… she just listened to me. Poor Amber.

 

I just pouted at her looking so guilty that her glare turned into a smile shaking her head and a chuckle. Aha! I know she wouldn’t drop me!

 

“You witch… tsk tsk tsk… you’ll be the death of me because of your mischievousness. Come here and I’ll crush you to death!”

 

I climb on her lap and she gave me a tight hug staying like that while waiting for the ‘storm’ outside our room to subside. I fell asleep on her arms and never knew what happened after.

 

 

 

When I woke up this morning, I had the worst headache since Cordoba. It was so painful that I was already crying on the bed clutching my head. The pain was so severe I can’t open my eyes and focus it in anything. Amber wasn’t beside me when I woke up because she was showering, but luckily went out a few minutes after seeing me on the floor because I rolled out of bed in intense pain. She made me drink Vicodin after a long time that I haven’t and carried me back in our bed to calm me. It was the worst headache I ever felt during this vacation… the throbbing was intense like something is pounding my head. What scares me is my left eye was blurry along the way… so blurry.    

 

She called in Yoona unnie to check on me. I told her not to tell it to anyone even our parents because I don’t want them to worry today. This is supposed to be a happy day for my sister and I don’t want any attention or see their worried faces. Yoona unnie and Amber agreed with my request and kept it. My cousin took my blood pressure and examined my eye while I’m too groggy to answer her because the medicine is already taking its effects on me. She told me to just rest inside our room and not partake on the preparation later for Unnie. She said she will just explain it to her.

 

We stayed on the room just as what Yoona unnie said. She sent food for us even though I told her I will come down and eat with them. Amber said no and just stay inside because Taeyeon unnie might still be mad with us.

 

I’m scared. So scared. Even if the headache was gone, my left vision was still blurry. I told Amber about it and she said maybe I should rest my eyes first or wear my eye glasses. But it was still the same. If this still persist, I might lose it completely.

 

They are too busy outside that they didn’t notice we were missing from the preparations. Maybe Yoona unnie made an alibi for me and Amber considering what happened last night. Amber’s Mom came to bring our clothes for the wedding asking if I’m okay. I think she knew what happened but kept quiet based on her worried look at me. I told Mom I’m okay and just focus on the couple because it’s their day. Even if my Mother in-law was reluctant, she nodded and said she will come back later to bring us food and patted my head.

 

I stayed on the bed the whole time resting while she practice the song she will sing for the dinner later with a guitar. Watching her singing in front of me is like a reminder for me to be brave because I have this person and I can still see her clearly with my other eye.

 

 

And now, all I have to do is survive this wedding tonight with Amber beside me. Because until now, my left eye is still blurry and my right eye is the only one functioning well.

 

I was supposed to walk down the aisle as Jessica unnie’s Maid of Honor but we made some last minute changes and let Taeyeon unnie take my place. I know, its weird. Having your ex-girlfriend as your Maid of Honor but its the only way left to do. They eventually found out what happened to me around lunch time but didn’t told Jess about it. I was instantly forgiven by Taeyeon unnie hehehe when she went inside our room to check on me. I cheekily apologized to her for coming them out. She said its okay because it was nothing, they were just fooling around. Miyoung unnie just broke up with her boyfriend and nothing is serious about them as of now. But maybe, just maybe… after what happened last night she may see some clarity on what their status is really about.

 

The ceremony has started and all of us stood up from our seats, Amber was on my left side and my cousin Jinri from the U.S. who is the same age as me on my right. Of all my other Jung cousins, she was I am the closest with. Yuri unnie walked down the aisle with her Father looking so stunning in her white dress looking so beautiful too. It perfectly drapes on her body hugging her curves and she was gorgeous, glowing. Happiness evident on her face.

 

The String Quartet played Jessica unnie’s wedding march song and soon, she walked down the aisle looking like the beautiful bride she is with Dad. I can see Dad was tearing up but still smiling. I know how happy he is because he finally got to experience walking her daughter on the aisle. He said he better experience it with me too. I just laughed on it. That will happen but not too soon since we still have a lot to do.

 

Unnie was so beautiful, her gown was perfect like how she dreamed of it. I’m happy to still see her walk on the path leading to Yuri unnie who was waiting for her. Thank God I still have another eye or else I wouldn’t witness this occasion. I should be there standing beside my sister but I can’t…

 

Its okay… I’m happy watching them from our seats as they recite their vows to each other and the rings. Amber gave them the rings and I saw how surprised Jess was seeing the beautiful wedding ring Yuri unnie commissioned for her. Now she can stop whining asking for a jar… I mean JAR hahaha! She was constantly holding my hand when we were in the plane from Greece and touching my ring, I even ask her if she wants to try it but shook her head looking like a lost cat.

 

 

The dinner reception was also held at the lawn where a large tent was put up. The design was Victorian adorned with lots of flowers and every table has a bottle each of Red and White wine courtesy of the winery. Of course, love your own product. The band was playing happy tunes and cocktails are being served, Champagne is flowing too and I got to try the Dessert Bar Yuri unnie has been telling about.

 

My eyes… the blurriness was still there. I just have to get use to it tonight if I want to enjoy this event. I uttered a quiet prayer to the Heavens for keeping me standing up today and my other eye functioning well. Amber was always beside me making sure I don’t knock on some things or hit anything.

 

“Krys, I’ll go now… stay here, okay?”

 

“Stupid Earthling… where the hell will I go?! Of course I’ll stay here. Go, so the 2 of them finally can dance..” she gave me a peck on my lips before making her way to the make shift stage where she will sing the song for the couples first dance.

 

Yoona unnie came to my side and sat on the chair that Amber left, serving as my companion. She took my hand and smiled at me, keeping me company as we watch the dance start.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a round of applause to our newly weds Yuri and Sooyeon for their first dance as married couple!” all of us clapped our hands as the couple entered the pavilion looking so happy and giddy. They changed into their white cocktail dresses so they will be comfortable the whole night.

 

The first strums of the guitar made me smile because the melody is already engraved in my mind since this morning that Amber is practicing inside our room while playing the guitar.

(PLAY THIS)

 

 

♪♪“One, two, three, four

Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love..♪♪

 

 

“They look so happy… aren’t they…” Yoona unnie said it in a statement and not a question making me smile. I wanna see her get married too and I hope it’s soon.

 

I squeezed her hand getting her attention and smiled warmly at her “I hope you do it soon unnie… don’t delay it. What if I can’t be there in your wedding?”

 

“Stupid! You will be there in my wedding! I will make sure of that! So don’t talk about non-sensical stuffs Soojungie, Yoona unnie got your back..”

 

 

 

The dinner reception continued and it was perfect like how Jess wants it to be. The food was so good! It was plated hehehe so no chance of eating a lot and since it’s dinner Amber won’t let me. The Steak was superb! And the Lobster Thermidor was so amazing! She even have a Sushi station where I made Amber go back and forth because I want my fix of Sushi and Eel.

 

 

“Earthling! Get me a Cheesecake at the Dessert Station!” I excitedly tug at her linen shirt eyeing the different kinds of Cheesecake displayed. There were also different kinds of candies and gummies that Amber loves and biscuits, etc.

 

 

“What flavor? The Blueberry, Strawberry, Mango..”

 

“All!”

 

“Just one slice each, okay?”

 

“Get a Tiramisu too…”

 

“Too much sugar won’t make you sleep later tsk tsk tsk… I’m doomed.” I made a funny face at her cupping her cheeks squishing it cutely. My other cousins from California and Seoul laughing at the blatant display of affection coming from us. She already met Yunho oppa and Jinri, also Nicole, Yonghwa, Whee-in and Yoon-oh. Tzuyu was seated with our parents but roams around like now, she is sitting beside me eating Ice Cream while chatting with my cousin Yoon-oh who has the same age like her.

 

Yonghwa is coincidentally Seohyun unnie’s ex-boyfriend hehehe… they met earlier and exchange pleasantries. The two of them are a weird couple but they look good together back then I just don’t know what happened. I really thought they will end up together like Yoona unnie and Changwook oppa.

 

“I still can’t believe you and Amber are already married that fast!” Jinri spat at me slapping my wrist.

 

“Awww!!”

 

“Yunho oppa, I thought you are looking after her?!”

 

“Hey! She’s an adult now not a 10 year old kid anymore. She knows what she is doing, am I right Soojungie?” we made a high-five laughing at Jinri.

 

Amber came back together with a waiter bringing the desserts I asked her to get and also brought a few slices each for my cousins whom we are sharing the table tonight. She got along with them pretty quick, my cousins are not judgemental people and they have an open mind about this kind of relationships. The guys talked about music and stuff with her and other things they can talk about.

 

I love how she easily got the approval of my cousins, especially the guys. And the girls too. They said the moment they saw our photos in SNS they felt excited. I don’t know why they said that, there’s nothing exciting about it. They said they are excited because finally someone can put some sense inside my stubborn head and a ring on my finger. Nicole and Whee-in said they thought I’m going to live and die alone because of how I live my life before. I was always busy with work and everything, they didn’t even believe I had a boyfriend before they thought it was a joke. I told them it was a joke so they wouldn’t bring it up again hehehe…

 

After the on-site wedding video was played, Dad announced that there is still one wedding video that will be played. Amber and I looked at each other wondering what it is. “We would also like to share this video to all of you, especially our relatives because my daughter only gets married once… well… if she gets a Divorce and marry again then it’s Twice.” the guests was laughing at Dad’s corny joke and all I can do is shake my head covering my face. I have a feeling what video it is…

 

The moment the video was played, Amber and I covered our faces in embarrassment that I buried my face on her chest laughing. ! It was our very own wedding ceremony in Greece!

 

“Wait a minute… is that Soojung!?”

 

“And Yuri’s sister Amber!?”

 

“I thought the two of you are just engaged!!? It’s all over the news!”

 

“Why aren’t we invited!!”

 

This is the reason I don’t like weddings like this. Tsss…

 

“So beautiful and private but it will be fun if we are there…”

 

“They want it private… wait… is she pregnant already!?” my head shot up to the direction of the voice who said it. It was my Aunt from California who obviously is still maybe confused if Amber is a guy or a girl hahahaha!!!!

 

Amber was red all over with all the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter