SIXTEEN!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

!CHAPTER SIXTEEN!

 

Back to Seoul.

The family and friends of the now Jung couple are surprised seeing the couple back from their expected two weeks honeymoon so soon, I mean it has just been three days and suddenly they are back?

Mr Jung was not happy about it thinking it was Jessica's idea to come back sooner, yes it was actually Jessica's idea, because Taeyeon wanted to stay longer but Jessica said now she needs to take care of Tiffany, who got hurt because of her.

Jessica decided to let Tiffany stay with them, because Mrs Hwang was not in town, she has gone to the States to her parents because her father was reported sick, although she never knew what had happened to her daughter, the only thing she knows of, is Tiffany is at Australia, because that's what she's been told by her daughter, when she planned on following the couple to the Maldives for their honeymoon.

”Sooyeon are you out of your mind? why did you bring Tiffany to stay with you?” Mr Jung said.

”Dad she's this way because of me, I feel is my responsibility to take care of her, and my intention is clear, and final.”

"But what about your wife, don't you think she will be uncomfortable with this, and Mrs Kim, what do you think she will feel about this?”

”Dad Taeyeon understood my decision and Mrs Kim will understand too.” Sica said.

"I don't feel right about this but I hope you know what you're doing, you are a fully grown woman now, you even have a family now so I trust you will do the right thing.” Mr Jung said dismissing his daughter.

~~~

”Do you believe Tiffany is really sick?” Taeyeon asked Sica, but her eyes are on Fany who is playing with her toys.

”Taeyeon! Tiffany is sick, can't you see her? Tiffany that is fierce and matured with her pride so high, is now playing with toys, she's really sick Taeyeon.” Sica said also looking at the sick girl.

”Well, I want to believe that too but my heart still don't believe her, she can be conning sometimes and she's obsessed, I believe she can do anything to get what she wants.” Taeyeon continued.

"Taeyeon, please don't stress yourself a lot about this, just keep thinking positive.” Sica said, as she pats Taeyeon's back a little.

”Tiffany what are you doing? why are you playing this dangerous game?” Taeyeon thought, her eyes still fixed on Tiffany trying to figure out what the girl has in her mind.

”Taeyonnie! I want to play with you come on let's play.” Tiffany said cutely like a child, dragging Taeyeon with her.

”Leave me alone.” Taeyeon yanked her hand away, ”I don't have time for your stupid trick Fany, you can trick them all but not me, I know you are totally healthy, you are just pretending to be crazy, no matter what you do” She paused. "You can never have me." Taeyeon said.

”But I just want to play with you and my friend said to play with you.” Fany said, crying like a child.

”Taeyeon scoffs, ”who is your friend? Sica? Don't play dumb with me Tiffany! and better get your acts together before it's too late.” Taeyeon said and left.

”Taeyeon! what happened to you? you used to love me so much, why do you hate me now? But don't worry you will fall all over for me again.” Tiffany thought as she looks at Taeyeon's retrieving back.

​​​​​​​~~*~~

Taeyeon has promised herself to expose Tiffany, so Jessica will believe what she's been telling her about Tiffany.

And tonight she planned on something, something very naughty and something she's sure Tiffany will be mad about, something she knows Tiffany won't take.

Going back to their room she decorated it romantically, with red silky bedspread, scented candles were arranged in a heart shape, with red and pink scented petals all the around the floor and the bed,

Please log in to read the full chapter