THIRTY SIX!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX!

Note: Welcome new readers! Well I'm back on track and FC is going to be updated regularly from now on, sorry for the short chap, and I hope the excitement returns to you all. Anyways, happy reading, don't forget to comment down below while done with this chap, and upvote is love remember!!!.

 

~~*~~

 

The whole table became quiet, everyone stiffened as the result of Hyoyeon's powerful voice, Anita has a sinister smile on her face, Tiffany was smirking all the way, while Taeyeon was trembling.

”Sit love!” Jessica said taking her wife's hand to sooth her, as she glares at Tiffany who was giving her wife a flirtatious look.

Tiffany shrugged looking at her, as she asked 'what?' With her eyes.

”Woo Bin-ah! Let's eat and I'll talk with you after dinner, everyone please take your seats, Mrs Kim please!” Mr Jung said, giving her an apologetic look.

The tension is still thick in the air, as everyone has already lost their appetite to eat, but they still eat nevertheless, everyone except Taeyeon who was in deep thought and only poking her food.

~~~

”Just a minute!” Jessica said and stood from her seat to make a phone call, Mr Jung and his little brother in-law went out the garden to talk, while Taeyeon decided to walk her mother and sister to their car, bidding them good bye, and was about to turn back into the mansion when she felt someone grabbing her from behind, the person used their hand to cover and was dragged to a corner.

”Mfhfmfh...." she struggled to shout but the person isn't letting her, she was trapped between a wall and the person's body, before the person used to replace the hand that was on Taeyeon's mouth, kissing her roughly.

”Ahhh! I missed you so much, baby.” Tiffany said huskily against Taeyeon's lips.

Slapping sound can be heard as the petite woman used all her strength to push her away from her.

”Don't you ever try laying your filthy mouth on mine ever again.” Taeyeon warned dangerously, before stomping her way back inside the mansion to get her wife so they can be back to their own house.

Her head is spinning from all the tension Tiffany and her mum brought back into their lives, after months of going softly peaceful and quiet, without any distraction.

~~~

”Hon! What do you think we should do about the Hwangs?” Taeyeon asked not liking it one bit that they are back into their lives.

”I really don't know why they're back actually, I've specifically warned them to stay away from us and no

Please log in to read the full chapter