BONUS CHAPTER!!!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

BONUS CHAPTER (CHAPTER SIX)

Note:: Didn't proofread (It means too many errors, read at your own risk) and by now you know bold italics are meant for author's POV, right?

 

 

Mr Jung couldn't think straight because what's happening right now in his life seems surreal, and what that priest said can't seem to go off his mind, now he surely and strongly believe everything to be true, because heck! since his encounter with the Kims or the little Kim in particular, everything has seemed to be going just the way he wants.

He finally has the favor of many of his business partners, even those he never expected to be by his side and finally he is given a position he never expected, he is even awarded the business man of the year, not in Korea but in many more countries.

From his business and whatnot, every single thing is going in his favor, and that's why he wants nothing but make Taeyeon his daughter in-law as soon as possible, the girl is surely his lucky charm, no doubt about that.

”Hello! Mrs Kim, I'll really want us to finalize everything and get our girls engaged, as far as I know Sooyeon is more than ready to start a family, but I don't know about your daughter, is she ready now?"

The man sent the email to his soon to be in-law, he is so eager.

Mrs Kim smiled in victory when she saw the message, of course she's ready, they are all ready, to her thinking she sees no reason why it should be delayed, this is a good news she must share with her loved ones.

First she replied the older Jung, telling him her acceptance to what he suggested and also asked him to fix the date for the engagement to take place, because her daughter is forever and always ready.

For the parents it was a happy moment of being able to reach their dreams for their girls, but for the girls they had no other choice, let's not forget about Mrs Jung who never for a single second liked Taeyeon, to her the girl is really a spoiled brat and a bad omen to them, but as she's a loyal wife to her husband she couldn't oppose, her husband is so deep into making Taeyeon his daughter in-law, that she fears for her marriage wellbeing if she ever oppose, the only thing she's sure of; is she's going to do everything to stop this marriage and she has her ways as of now she decided to go with the flow like everyone else.

Hmmm! (author thinking).....then what about Mrs Hwang and her daughter?

Well those two have different reasons for stopping the wedding from happening, while Mrs Hwang is struggling with the fact that Hyoyeon's daughter got the most wanted bacheloratte as her fiancee, which is a total fall for her image after promising her fellow rich gossip loving friends that Taeyeon will never get any responsible suitor, not to talk of a fiancee from a respected middle rich family, but the woman went ahead and got the best fiancee from the richest family, that's a shame she will not bare to face, promising all she can to stop that from happening.

As for Tiffany? well that girl got secrets, very disturbing secrets, first she loves Taeyeon yes, but she hates her more, she wants to make Taeyeon hers, because she wants to get revenge for her mum from the Kims, well that is new right?

See the story begins like this......

 

Flashback to 35 Years ag

Please log in to read the full chapter