NINETEEN!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

!CHAPTER NINETEEN!

 

”Miss Jung! A boat was found at the middle of han river and it's been surrounded.” An officer called to inform Jessica who has gone totally crazy looking for her wife.

”I'll be there in 10.” She said, taking her car keys as she speeds to the reported area.

 

Meanwhile.

”! Taeyeon! what on earth is wrong with your stupid wife, I wanted to save you and take you with me but we are surrounded what do we do?” Fany frustratedly said.

”Fany-ya it will be easy for you to surrender now, at least your sentence will be favoured.” Taeyeon stated as a matter of fact.

”How can you say that? don't you love me, anymore Tae?” Fany asked with tears pooling her eyes.

”Fany! I loved you once wholeheartedly, but you never loved me, I heard everything you were planning on me, prior to my wedding with Sica, you never really loved me, and this revenge of yours it's getting a little too much don't you think?” Taeyeon said.

Fany at first was shocked to know that Taeyeon already knew of her plan, then. But now she really do love her and that stupid revenge doesn't mean a thing to her now.

”Taeyeon! I agree I had a terrible plan against you then, but I really do love you now, it's true I can't live without you, you are my life, I'm sorry for doing that at first, but believe me this love I fell here,” she said placing her hand on her chest were her heart resides. ”Is true, I love you so much baby, please don't leave me.” Fany finally confessed.

”You are too late now Fany, it's too late because I love Jessica now, and she's my wife already, I hate you now, after everything you've done to us, to me, you almost ruined my wedding, you almost me you made Jessica not to believe in me, now you kidnapped me and you are about to force me into marriage, while I'm a married woman already, how can this be love?” Taeyeon fiercely said.

Slap! Fany suddenly slapped Taeyeon.

Taeyeon held her cheek looking at the crazy woman.

”Did you just slapped me?” Taeyeon asked shocked.

”I'm sorry I didn't mean to, you kept saying Jessica! Jessica! and it's killing me, is she more important than me? All our love,” she paused to swallow thickly, ”All the moments we spent together, does it not mean a thing to you?” She asked, now allowing her tears to flow freely.

”I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry for hurting you,” Tiffany bent to hug Taeyeon, but the woman pushed her away.

”I can't believe you slapped me, Jessica is my ing wife you fool, and I love her if you want you can just kill me now, because I'll never stop saying Jessica, And that love you think we had was a total lie, everything was a lie from the very beginning.” Taeyeon angrily fired.

”I'm sorry, I lied at first, but Taeyeon look into my eyes and tell me you don't see how much I love you now.” Tiffany beseeched.

”I once looked at them and it was so convincing that I believed you were real, our love was real, while it was all a lie, the eyes can lie and deceive too Fany.”

”But I'm not lying anymore, please.” Fany said hopelessly.

~~~

”Tiffany! if you want to live; you let my wife go this instance.” they suddenly heard Jessica's voice through the mic.

”Sica?” Taeyeon said and smiled with relief.

”? Jessicaaaaa.” Fany shouted, she went to take a peek and saw that Sica was on one of the police boats, that was surrounding them, having no other choice she took Taeyeon as hostage and decided to escape once more.

”Jessica! Tell them to back off , or I'll kill her.” Fany threatened, holding a pocket knife to Taeyeon's neck.

”You are in no position to bargain, Tiffany, just turn yourself in and things will be easier for you” Sica said.

”I'm warning you Jessica, I surely will kill Taeyeon, and then kill myself, because I'm good as death without her anyways.” Fany said and she was d

Please log in to read the full chapter