FORTY FOUR!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter forty four!

Note: please ignore some certain typos you may encounter. Neh!

 

~~*~~

”Yuri-ah! I need your help in getting revenge on Taeyeon and everyone, will you help me?” Jessica asked as they lay to sleep.

”I'm helping you enough by letting you stay here, you should find someone else to help you, you do not expect me to help you get back your wife, right?” Yuri asked with her back facing the latter, she was just hoping now they could be together, that Jessica will love her again, but she was wrong and it hurts, completely forgetting how Jessica once loved her, with all her heart, but she never gave saw it then.

Yuri has regretted everything she has done in the past, she wasn't thinking straight then, but now it is clear that she has fallen for the woman when it was late, she realized her feelings too late.

Jessica couldn't utter a word, because what Yuri said is the truth, the woman is still in love with her, it will be difficult for her to help her out, and Jessica understands her, so she decided to get someone to help her, someone she can pay.

But! First of all she needed to get close to them and by doing that, she will have to lie to her family about being a distant relative of the Jungs, it will be easy because she knows of her Dad's cousin, who died few years ago, he has a daughter of her age but they never met, it's simple and easy if she just pretends to be the daughter, right?

~~~

Krystal was accepted into the Jung's family, as Mr Jung's cousin's daughter, seeing her similarities with his daughter, in terms of voice and her deep cold eyes, Mr Jung wants to believe that his loyal daughter is back to his side.

She was given Jessica's former room and a huge position at the company, she was given a new life, and fortunately Mrs Jung was supportive of her as their new daughter, and everyone was happy that Jessica is finally back to them, everyone! well except Taeyeon.

Why? Simple! Krystal's always making her uncomfortable, sometimes with her stare, or her voice or simply the way she acts towards her.

Taeyeon noticed the kind of intense stare the Krystal girl is giving her, and it made her nervous, it's like she could see right through her soul, plus the constant heart racing she undergoes when ever Krystal is near her, the sweaty hands she experience and the urge to kiss those lips the girl processes.

Krystal reminds Taeyeon so much of her wife, and she hates it because it's making it very hard for her to move on as planned.

~~~

Taeyeon was sitting in the garden, just at the backyard of her home when Krystal saw an opportunity to confront the latter, she made her way to the lone figure who was deep in her thoughts.

She didn't notice another presence until the taller woman cleared , to get her attention.

”Hi!” Krystal/Jessica said her eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter