FIVE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE!

 

 

”Who the is this?" Tiffany asked fuming with jealousy.

"Fany-ya listen,..." Taeyeon went to hold her girlfriend's hands to control her.

”Jessica here is a friend, she's not a threat okay! and i just told her about you,... now you need to listen to me, my mum and her parents are just outside, they might hear us, so relax first and promise me you won't get mad at what I'm going to say to you," Taeyeon said worried that Tiffany might cause chaos and they will be busted.

”Just ing tell me who the hell is she? and what's she doing in your room?"

”Okay! She's a girl my mum wants me to.... marry," Taeyeon said closing her eyes tight.

”WHAT? MARRY?" Tiffany panicked.

”Yes! But i just told her about you and she also don't want this marriage, she has her lover too, whom she love very much."  Taeyeon quickly explained.

”So what do you plan on doing about the m....marriage thingy? god i hate to say it out loud." Fany creepily asked.

”We are planning on stopping it by all means don't worry, i ain't stealing your girl," Sica spoke for the first time, disliking the girl's attitude.

”You better! because Taeyeon is mine," Tiffany said processesively gripping Tae's arm with force.

”Fany! Stop, you are hurting me," Taeyeon said trying to get her arm away from her girlfriend.

”Be gentle with women my friend, we are fragile and you are gripping on her tight, now please kindly control your jealousy, because I'm not taking your girl and if you get bursted Taeyeon here will be in trouble, I'm sure you wouldn't want that because you love her right?" Sica said smiling all the way.

”The way i treat my girl is non of your business, stranger! and I'm not your friend," fany angrily fired.

”Fany, please if you are going to cause trouble i suggest you go back now," Taeyeon sternly said.

”But... Taeyeon i-i....." Tiffany stopped right away seeing Tae's angry eyes.

”No stop fany and control your self or you leave now," Tae said.

”I'm here for you, I'll control, I'm sorry, I can't help it but feel insecure, if someone is taking you away from me," fany said.

”No one is taking me away fany, I'm here and I'm all yours." Tae said holding her girlfriend's face with both of her hands, tenderly.

”Okay! I believe you, i love you." Tiffany said now kissing Taeyeon fully on the lips.

Jessica looked away, doesn't want to experience their lovey-dovey moment, she's jealous of them, not because she likes Taeyeon, but because she can't have Yuri like this and it pains her to know that.

Jessica Coughs to get their attention. "Hey! why don't we go back now? so we can leave, i see you'll be busy tonight," Sica said mischievously.

”Yeah! Right! Fany wait for me okay, I'll be back soon." Tae said and left the room with Sooyeon going back to their parents.

”I hate that girl, meeting for the first time, i feel she will really take Taeyeon away from me and i don't like the feeling one bit," fany thought to herself and decided to be cool about the whole thing, though deep down she knows sooner or later things will happen,.....things she hates to think of.

~~~

The Jungs already left and now it was only Taeyeon with her mum, the annoying part is that, her mum kept on teasing her about Jessica, and s

Please log in to read the full chapter