FORTY ONE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FORTY ONE!

~~*~~

Gloom has descended all over, as Jessica has gone missing they still couldn't find anything to point at, about Jessica being alive or dead! The Jung's and the Kim's families stood by Taeyeon's side during this tough time.

But, Taeyeon still has hope, and believes that her Jessica will surely come back, that she wasn't on that plane that crashed, that she is still alive somewhere, but everyone knows that Taeyeon was just hoping, the possibility to surviving a plane crash is zero percent and Jessica's name was confirmed to be among the ticket holders of that same plane, everyone knows that but Taeyeon decided to believe other wise.

Meanwhile, Tiffany who heard the news ran to Taeyeon to offer her comfort.

On the contrary, an unidentified woman among the people that boarded on the plane that crashed was found in the sea, and Taeyeon had hope that it was her Jessica, but sadly the reports and investigations came out and it wasn't her, assuring Jessica's death, Taeyeon is unable to accept Sica's death.  

She tells everyone that she can feel it in her soul, Jessica is still alive and she always gets a look of sympathy from everyone, thinking she's lost her sanity.

Taeyeon refused to mourn her wife's death and she throws tantrum in the mourning room when she saw her picture with two black ribbons across the top corners of the frame.

”She's not dead, stop doing this to me.” Taeyeon shouted before taking her wife's picture hugging tightly it against her chest.

In the Korean tradition, the men ain't suppose to cry, but Mr Jung cried hard seeing Taeyeon's condition, the woman never for once stopped texting Sica.

~~~

Days has gone by, Taeyeon still couldn't accept the fact that Jessica is gone, Tiffany has became her best friend, at first no one believed her massive change even after everything she's done to prove it, but with time Hyoyeon saw it too, the good Taeyeon saw in her and she became a part of the family once again.


~~~

3 months later @ Jung mansion.

Tiffany who was sleeping soundly on the sofa, awoken when she heard Taeyeon's whimpering sound in her sleep, she quickly made her way to her, it has always been like this since Jessica's supposed death, Taeyeon is suffering from nightmares of her deceased wife.

”Hey! Stop! I'm here.” Tiffany said, holding her down, but Taeyeon kept on moving.

”Fany-ya! I'm in pain I think the baby is coming, my tummy hurts.” Taeyeon said trying to free herself from Tiffany's hold.

”Oh! Sorry, I thought it was your usual nightmare.” Fany said letting go of the woman in an instance.

”Let's get you to the hospital, Taeyeon.” Fany adds as she went to get her car keys from her room.

”Ahhh! Hurry! It hurts.” Taeyeon shouted.

”I'm on it, let's go.” Tiffany said offering her hand for the pregnant woman to take.

”What's happening?” Hyoyeon asked when she saw Tiffany holding her daughter.

”I think the baby is coming, Umma!” Taeyeon said and within some minutes, the whole family were at the hospital, where Taeyeon is expected to give birth.


~~~

Meanwhile, somewhere in China.

A woman was seen on a hospital bed, unconscious with bandaged face but then soon she rose abruptly, whilst panting heavily

”Hey! Relax! You're safe now.” A doctor said holding the patient down.

”Where am I? What happened to me?” The person asked, frightened.

”You got into an accident, but you're safe now, don't worry.” The doctor assured.

”My wife? Where is she? I saw she's in pain, what happened to her?” The person asked.

”Nothing happened to your wife! She's alright, you just need to calm down.” The doctor said and with that said, the woman was given an injection, which took her back to dreamland.

~~~

​​​​​​Seoul ~~~ soshi hosptal.

Taeyeon was really in pain, the birth isn't an easy one, it's been hours now,

Please log in to read the full chapter