FORTY TWO!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY TWO!

 

Note: Welcoming new readers and please don't forget to click on the upvote button as you subscribe.....thank you!

A/N: Oh! And yeah! Taengsic son's name is Tae-Soo ( Tae from Taeyeon and Soo from Sooyeon).

 

~~*~~

Taeyeon's still desperately searching for Jessica, because to her she's still missing, she believes that if Jessica is dead then there should be some remnants of her to show she's really dead, Taeyeon is sure that wife will never leave her alone and go away and she thinks of going to any extent to search for her.

Taeyeon had a dream about her wife, she saw in her dream that Jessica is still alive, but she's in a confused state, with great hope Taeyeon asked her mum and sister for help and they agreed, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Hayeon goes to a church to pray for Jessica's return.

Taeyeon strongly believes that if her prayers are answered then a flower will fall on her head. She prayed so hard but the flower does not fall and the three women gets disappointed, her tears were starting to pool her eyes, thinking her prayers were not answered, when however, a sudden wind blows at their direction, which made the flower to fall on her, Taeyeon gets elated seeing that her prayers will get answered.

Hyoyeon knew her daughter is only being delusional, because Jessica is long dead, but seeing Taeyeon's hopeful eyes, she begins to believe in Taeyeon's course.

~~~

Even in Taeyeon's fragile state, Tiffany doesn't take advantage of Taeyeon, she's just always there to comfort and support her in raising and taking care of her baby, through that they grew closer, as close friends, Tiffany never expected to marry Taeyeon, even though she's still madly in love with her.

Even when Hyoyeon confronted her about her decision to get them united, Tiffany refused and said she could only do that if Taeyeon accepts.

Mrs Jung, Sica's mother, convinces Tiffany to marry Taeyeon and take care of her kid. And after so much persuasion from both mothers, Tiffany finally agrees for the same, since it was Jessica's Mum herself who proposed the idea.

The both families that now live together were having their dinner when Mrs Jung announces her thought in front of the entire family and asks Taeyeon to marry Tiffany, in front of everyone, even though Mr Jung wasn't happy with the decision, but he knows it's the best choice and the best love they can give to her, He knows little Tae-Soo needs a dad figure.

”Taeyeon dear!” I hope you understand my decision? Mrs Jung asked. Taeyeon remained quiet, but painful tears were running down on her face like a waterfall, she doesn't see why everyone suddenly wants her to remarry.

”I know what you're thinking Taeyeon, but believe me is for the best, this little angel needs a dad figure in his life, you also need someone in your life, look at your reflection in the mirror and you'll see why we all need someone to take care of you.” Mrs Jung adds, taking the woman's hand in hers to comfort her.

”Umma! I've said this before, and I'm going to say it again, I love only Jessica and I can't live with anyone other than her, she's the only one I love and she's the only one I want, the only one I need.” Taeyeon said thru her falling tears and Mrs Jung tried to understand her.

”I do understand your point of view, I understand your situation and what you're going through, but life becomes difficult when you're alone, and I'm doing this because you're also my daughter Taeyeon, you need someone with you.” Mrs Jung said.

”Taeyeon, love! I'm worried for you as i feel, bringing up a kid alone would be difficult for you, I was there and it wasn't easy.” Hyoyeon joined the conversion.

”I have you all to take care of us, Mum, Umma, Appa, Hayeon and even Tiffany as my friend, are all here for us, I don't need anyone special.” Taeyeon argued standing her ground.

”Just think about it Taeyeon, we can't force you but we all want the best for you.” Mrs Jung said, before finally leaving the table with tears pooling her eyes.

”But how can you all think of me to be so weak? no one can separate me from Sica.” Taeyeon thought as she watches the woman walking away.

After their awkward

Please log in to read the full chapter