FORTY!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY!

Note: An update, sorry haven't proofread it, so you may likely come across many errors, miane!

~~*~~

 

Central prison, Seoul ~~~ 1pm.

 

”Stephanie! Why? Why did you do that? I'm your mother! you piece of .” Anita shouted at her daughter who came to see her for the first time after her sentence, Tiffany misses her Mum so much and she's lonely as hell without her and Taeyeon.

”Umma! It's the right thing to do, I couldn't just sit, fold my arms and watch you kill the person that means the world to me.” Tiffany said.

”Taeyeon means the world to you? Then what about your mother? Me? Tiffany.”

”Mum! I love you and you know that, why the hell will you think other wise? You were going to be killed if I didn't stop that bomb.” Tiffany tried to reason with her mother but Anita is too angry to comprehend.

”Just leave, I never want to see your face ever again.” Anita said and called the guards to take her back even before the visitation time ends.

Tiffany had no choice than to leave with a heavy heart, she loves her mother but the woman isn't giving her situation a thought.

Tiffany can't possibly sit and watch her mother kill her love and also get killed at the end, she decided to give Anita some space to cool down, and maybe she will understand her actions.

~~~

Taengsic bedroom.

”Hey! Come here.” Jessica said pulling the sulky Taeyeon's hand and the pregnant woman fell on her chest.

”What do you want?” Taeyeon asked coldly, she's still mad at her wife, since the Valentine's day event and also didn't make any efforts on moving away from Sica's hold, it seems she also misses her wife a great deal.

”Are you still mad at me? It's been three days now.” Sica said, trying to take a peek at her wife's face.

”I'm still mad, don't I have the right to be?” Taeyeon answered, while hiding her smile.

”Hey! I'm sorry, I've apologized for the umpteenth times now, what do you want me to do?” Sica asked with a pout.

”Nothing.” Taeyeon said shaking her head a bit.

”So! I'm sorry once more, I miss you baby so much.” Sica said as she guides Taeyeon's hand to her erected d**k, rubbing it sensually.

”Do you miss me, too?” Jessica whispered against her wife's ear, nibbling with it using her lips.

Taeyeon let out a cute whimper, before disengaging herself from Sica's grip.

”I'm mad at you for not believing in me always, I'm your wife and you know how much you mean to me, how could you not regard my opinion? I've told you she was sincere but you accused me of taking her side.” Tae said standing on her feet.

”I'm sorry.” Sica said dejectedly and seeing her sad face Taeyeon couldn't keep on with the anger towards her wife, so she leaned in and kissed her fully.

”I'm not mad anymore, babe!.....but please next time trust me when I tell you something.” Taeyeon said straddling her wife who was sitting now.

”I will.” Sica said before claiming her wife's lips into a heated kiss, the couple have missed each other dearly.

Sica's hand went to untie the string of Taeyeon's nighty, pulling them down her shoulders as Taeyeon's b**bs bounced out, feeling their fullness in her hands, Sica stopped for a moment to look at them.

”Babe! They're full, and a bit huge.” Sica said as she plays with them and Taeyeon gave out a slow moan when Jessica gazed her finger tips on her s.

”That's because I'm pregnant." Taeyeon said pushing her chest forward for Sica to play with.

”I love this, they feel so soft and succulent, I want to eat them raw.” Sica

Please log in to read the full chapter