FOURTEEN

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN!


The couple left shortly after, and headed for the airport to board their plane to the Maldives for their honeymoon, unbeknownst to them Tiffany also followed, well she has said it ”this can't be the end of her and her Taeyeon.

While in the car, Jessica noticed a gift bag, which has been poking her thigh, taking it out; she opened to see what it was and saw something that made her face flushed red, it was a very y red lingerie hanging at her face, Taeyeon who looked at her side suddenly caught up with what was going on, "" she mumbled as she abruptly collected it from Sica and proceeds to hide it, making Sica to chuckle at her.

”That's not mine." Taeyeon quickly said waving her hand, ”I mean I didn't buy it, it's a gift from my friend." Taeyeon tried explaining herself, feeling really embarrassed.

”I didn't say anything, you can try to look as hot and y as you want I won't mind." Sica said smirking.

 

!!Flashback!!

 

"Taeng! I got you a very beautiful gift that you will love." Yoona said handing her the bag, Taeyeon took a peek into the bag and saw that her friend is being naughty by gifting her with such a thing.

”Yah! Yoona are you crazy? why would you give those to me?" Tae asked blushing furiously.

”Jessica unnie is such a good catch and you have to do anything within your worth to get her attention, okay? I'm just helping you here." Yoona said pouting.

Taeyeon was so mad at her that she hits the girl's head very hard.

”Aww! what's that for?" Yoona asked rubbing the spot she just got hit on.

”Nonsense, I can't accept this, what will she take me for if she caught me wearing this? huh?" Taeyeon said and walked away leaving the bag there, but as Yoona is a legendary prankster she went to carefully place it in the car, that the two will be riding to the airport.

!!End of flashback!!

”And now Sica will think of me as a ert, and a seductress who wants to get laid." Taeyeon thought closing her eyes whilst biting her lower lip, in embarrassment.

The couple boarded their plane, successfully, without knowing that there was someone watching their every move, Tiffany has made a promise to herself that Taeyeon will only be hers, and no one has the right to touch her except her alone.

~~~

The couple arrived at their honeymoon suite, which consist of a big bedroom and a living room attached, Taeyeon was very tired from all the wedding stress and jet lag, rendering her weak and very lazy, while Jessica tried to remain strong like the man that she is portrayed to be.

Taken her bath, Sica woke the sleeping bride to also refresh herself, encouraging her to take a hot bath promising she will feel better if she does and surprisingly Taeyeon came out of the bathroom, feeling a lot better and energetic.

It was already evening and nothing more to do for the day, the couple decided to sleep early, due to the stress and tiredness that over took their body, they both couldn't understand why Mr Jung have to bring them this far just for honeymoon.

Jessica being reasonable decided to sleep separately, she didn't want to make Taeyeon uncomfortable, by sleeping on the same bed with her and that too not as friends but as married couple.

”Taeyeon! You sleep on the bed, I'll take the couch." Sica said taking her blanket and pillow, before finally settling down on the couch.

Taeyeon was happy with Sica's consideration because she was actually frightened to sleep on the same bed with Sica and again that too as her wife.

Taeyeon was sleeping peacefully when she felt someone's breathing on her neck, its like the person is sniffing her hair, and nuzzling on her neck, suddenly she opened her eyes and found no one, she immediately looked at the couch and there she saw Sica sleeping soundly which made her freaked out even more.

”Sica wake up there is someone in this room." Taeyeon said panickedly.

”Sica?" she called ag

Please log in to read the full chapter