THIRTY TWO!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO!

~~*~~

”I'm sorry ma'am! We have tried our best to save the baby but we couldn't, now she lost the baby.” The doctor informed Jessica, who is currently crying her eyes out, she sniffed and took a deep breath before speaking.

”How is she? How is Taeyeon?” Sica asked worriedly.

”She's undergoing a blood transfusion now, because she's lost a lot of blood, but I assure you she's going to be alright.” He explained.

”Thank you so much doctor, just make sure you take good care of her, please.” Sica said.

”We will ma'am, besides, it's our job." He said nodding his head a little.

”Can I see her now?" Sica asked cautiously.

”Of course! But she's sleeping now.” He informed.

”I'll go see her now, thanks.” Sica said again giving him a small smile, before heading into her wife's room, Sica sat next to her wife, caressing her face gently and carefully, not to wake her.

The sleeping Taeyeon, looked so tired, which brought tears to Sica's eyes once again, she gently placed her hand on Taeyeon's tummy, as she cried harder.

”I'm so sorry, love-love! Your appa couldn't save you and umma, we will meet again soon love, for now rest well where ever you are, we love you so much.” Sica whispered, still crying hard, she's hurt for losing their baby just like that, Sica wonders why their lives are so complicated, too much hurts, all because of Tiffany, that woman has caused a lot of pain to them.

Taeyeon lying down here fighting for her life, losing her baby, her dad fighting for his life, is all her doing, it's all Tiffany's fault.

Jessica decided she needs to kill the woman with her bare hands, or better she needed to introduce pain, and hurt into the woman's life, she has taken every bit of happiness from her, why not she do the same? so they'll be even, with that thought, Sica took out her phone to call someone.

She kissed Taeyeon's forehead, and pecked her lips lightly before furiously going out of the hospital, its revenge time now, and Tiffany better be ready because all hell is let loose now that hellSica is out, emerged for revenge.

”I need to see you now!” Jessica called someone on the phone.

”I'll be at your office in few!” The person said ending the call.

~~~

”Jess! You called me is anything the matter?”

”No! There is someone I need to teach a lesson or two to, she's been getting on my nerves.” Jessica furiously said.

”Name?” He simply asked.

”Tiffany Hwang.” Jessica said.

”What do you want me to do to her?”

”I need you to kidnap her and her mum, secure them and then call me, if it's successful.” She said.

”Done!” The guy said and left almost immediately to tend to Jessica's job.

Jessica doesn't need to give more details of the women she needs to make miserable, the guy is an expert in this things, only the name will serve.

It was just few minutes, that he left her office and now she's seeing his call.

”Yap!” She said, waiting for him to say what he got to say.

"I have found three Tiffany Hwangs, the first one is a married young woman, the second one is just a teenager, and I figured it most be the third, because she has some dirt's under her sleeve, is she the one?” He asked.

”Yes! Definitely.”

”Okay! I'm on it.” He said and Sica smiled satisfactory.

~~~~

The Hwangs were at home, enjoying their dinner, Tiffany popping a champaign bottle to celebrate her achievement, when two guys knocked on their door, it was Anita who furiously tends to the door while Tiffany went after her, the last thing they knew was, standing here with a guy who kidnapped them.

”Hey! Where are taking us? Who are you people?” Anita asked, frightened.

”Just shut up your filthy mouth.” The guy said, giving Jessica a call.

”At your old and abandoned warehouse.” He simply said and Jessica got ready to go.

~~~

”Now Tiffany, I'm going to ing kill you both and all my problems will be solved, you made my dad sick, my wife is in the hospital too, I lost my child all because of you, my mum hates Taeyeon just because of what you did, tell me if this things i mentioned are not worth your useless lives?” Sica said furiously.

”T-taeyeon is sick?” Fany asked worriedly.

”Do you even care? Do you really love Taeyeon, so bad to hurt her?” Sica asked.

”I didn't know Taeyeon is sick, what happened to my Taeyeon?”

”Your Taeyeon?" Sica asked glaring at Tiffany...."Hey! de

Please log in to read the full chapter