TWENTY SEVEN!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.

Note: welcoming new readers, thanks guys for the votes and comments i really appreciate them....love you all.

~~*~~

Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand and dragged her back to her car, gently she pushed Taeyeon in before going to her side, Tiffany drove silently to Taeyeon's own former home, realising where they are at Taeyeon was shocked but hid her surprise state as she watches the girl go out of the car opening her door.

”Let's go.” she simply said and Taeyeon did just that, now Tiffany is the one leading the way.

”Taeng? What are you doing here with Tiffany?” Mrs Kim asked also bewildered by their sudden appearance.

”I brought her here, Mrs Kim, I'm sorry but is Hayeon at home?" Fany asked looking beyond Hyoyeon trying to spot the said girl.

”She's in her room, why?” Mrs Kim asked while Taeyeon just stood lost in her thoughts, trying to figure out what Fany is trying to do.

”There is something I want to say to her, please.” Tiffany said.

”I'll get her.” Hyoyeon said looking at the two weirdly, soon she came back with her second daughter tailing right behind her.

When Hayeon saw her sister and lover she was shocked, and a little jealous seeing them all dressed up like they're going for a date or something, she couldn't help but ask the obvious.

”What are you doing here with my sister, miyoung unnie?” She asked eyeing them suspiciouly.

”Hayeon-ah I'm sorry for playing with your feelings, I just used you to come back into Taeyeon's life, I never really had any romantic feeling towards you, and I want you to know that I'm really sorry for everything, also Taeyeon is innocent, she was truly only trying to save you from me, she meant no harm to you, she love you this much.” Tiffany said locking eyes with the little Kim.

”I found out about your sister from Mr park, he was drunk and he told me everything he knows of you, and then I was glad because I would come back into your life as your sister's lover but I failed miserably, I'm sorry too Taeyeon and Mrs Jung my mum told me you had a hand in my dad's death, but I found out the truth that she doesn't even know who my dad is really is, because she had me as a result of one her night stand with a stranger, and I also learned she was madly and still madly in love with you, I believe fate is playing with our lives, I'm truly sorry on her behalf for everything she's ever done to you, although I knew all that; I still didn't stop, because I was so blindly in love with Taeyeon, I'm sorry but I'm giving up now, I have failed, I'm tired, I figured in the process of getting her back, I'm also hurting her so much and that is not my intention, I just wanted her,” She explained, before yanking her eyes from them and laid them on Taeyeon. ”Taeyeon, I just couldn't go on without you and that was why I did all that, and about this pictures I have, I'm going to delete them, don't worry non of it was real, it was my only way of getting you forcefully, but then after what you said, I finally get that you can't force someone to love you, love happens naturally.” Tiffany said wiping her uncontrollable tears.

”Taeyeon I'll take you home now, I believe there is still one more person I needed to say sorry to too,” Tiffany adds now taking Tae's hand again as she leads their way out.

~~~

Restless Sica couldn't do a single thing as she just kept pacing around their home in an uneasy state, still nervous of what Tiffany might be doing to her wife right now.

Jessica saw Tiffany's car coming into their mansion and only stopped at their house front, she quickly went down to her wife.

”Honey! Thank goodness you are safe, I was worried sick, about leaving you to this .” Sica said hugging her wife, but still did not fail to notice, Tiffany's change of behavior, if it were the Tiffany she knew, she would retaliate and smirk or do something only jerks do, but Sica saw nothing, she was shocked to see the said girl looking down, and couldn't even dare to look at her eyes.

Please log in to read the full chapter