THIRTY ONE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.

 

~~*~~

Mrs Jung pursued the couple back home, the woman strongly believe Taeyeon is involve with her husband's state.

Taeyeon was standing by the window in their living room, with Sica's arms wrapped around her from the back, giving her light feather kisses on her shoulders, trying her best to cheer her wife up, besides! the couple are super excited today with the great news they received earlier, Sica's hand left Taeyeon's waist to caress her tummy, lightly.

”Love-love! How are you cutey?” Sica said to her baby.

”Love-love?” Taeyeon asked confused.

”Yes! 'Love-love' is the name I'll be calling our baby until, she/he is born.” Sica said and that successfully got Taeyeon laughing.

Jessica smiled satisfactorily as she was able to bring laughter to her wife's face.

They were passionately kissing when Mrs Jung, busted into their living room, she looked at them hurtfully and rushed to their side, as she slapped Taeyeon hard on the face.

”Taeyeon leave my house, leave my family alone.” Mrs Jung shouted at her daughter in-law frustratedly.

”Mum! Taeyeon is not moving an intch from this house, she has nothing to do with what you saw.” Jessica said sternly, shielding wife from her anger blind mother.

”She has everything to do with it, she was the one that submitted those photos, the video shows that.” Mrs Jung insisted.

”That person on that video is not my wife, that video is fabricated, Taeyeon has been home since that incident, you just hate her for nothing and that hate is blinding your logical and reasonable thinking, the person on that video is not Taeyeon, Umma please.” Sica shouted back at her mum, feeling hurt for what she just did to her pregnant wife, this thing! what ever it is, is beginning to make her anger surface.

”If she doesn't leave my house, I'm going to kill myself, your dad blindly believes she's our lucky charm, but the truth is she's nothing but a destruction to this family, ever since her arrival into this family we have faced nothing but chaos.” Mrs Jung said and dashed to their kitchen, coming out with a knife, the angry woman set the knife on her wrist, as she looks at the couple.

”It's either she leaves or I I will leave forever.” Mrs Jung warned seriously, and she meant every word, because the knife has started cutting her wrist.

Taeyeon who saw that, yanked her hand away from her wife, she walked lifelessly to the rage fuming woman.

”Umma! Drop the knife please, you don't have to cause this much chaos, if you want me to leave I'll leave, just don't hurt yourself, please.” Taeyeon pleaded her tears running down her face like a waterfall.

"T-taeyeon!” Sica called her wife but Taeyeon raised her hand at her stopping her from saying a single thing.

”I promise I'll leave your daughter's life, I'll leave your house, just keep the knife away from your wrist.” Taeyeon pleaded once more, and the woman smirked at her before letting the little metal fall to the ground with a tingling sound.

Taeyeon walked t

Please log in to read the full chapter