THIRTY SEVEN!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN!

 

~~*~~

”What's happening to her?” Taeyeon asked again, not understanding what he meant because she's so sure that her wife is totally a healthy person, what's with this sudden news, that is making her uneasy?

”Our tests showed that ms Jung is very sick and suffers from anemia, she needs to be given blood as soon as possible.” The doctor explained.

”I can give my blood, doctor take as much as you want.” Taeyeon offered.

”No! Taeyeon-ah you're pregnant, so I'll give mine instead, doctor please take as much as she needs.” Mrs Jung declared.

”Since you're her mother, you can donate but we need to run some tests on you, to see if it'll match hopefully.” The doctor said as he bows a bit leaving them for the time being.

~~~

The tests shows that Mrs Jung's blood couldn't match with her daughter's and with Mr Jung's condition, it is not suitable for him to offer his blood since he's still sick and on the way to recovery, even though he was persistent on giving his blood, the doctors refused to, due to his state, even Hayeon and Mrs Kim have offered theirs but it wasn't a match.

The two families were worried sick because Jessica's blood type is hard to come by, until the doctor informed them about a donor who is willing to help.

The families were relieved, hearing such a great news, but Taeyeon was frowning when the doctor informed her that she had to meet with the donor first, because the donor got conditions she sets before she gives her blood.

She wasn't thinking twice and decided to agree to what ever it was the donor was going to request for, it will probably be money they'll be needing, knowing the sick person they're here to help is a very rich person, and money isn't an issue at all, Taeyeon is ready to give any amount they desire as long as her wife is going to be saved.

~~~

”Mrs Jung, please this way!” The doctor ushered her to the office she'll be meeting the donor.

Taeyeon nodded and head in eager to accept all terms by the donor, but then she saw the last person she was expecting to see.

Yes! It was non other than Tiffany Hwang, seated leg crossed, with a wicked smile on her face.

”Hi my love!” Tiffany said standing up, and gingerly she walks around the stunned petite woman.

”Tiffany? What the hell are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked her but the doctor answered.

”Ah! Mrs Jung, Tiffany here is the donor.” The doctor simply said, pointing at the said woman.

”You're the donor?” Taeyeon asked her and the woman nods a little.

”Doc! She's a con, a fraud, I don't know what looks funny to you but I cannot have you mock me in my current state.” Taeyeon said and her heels ready to leave but the doctor stopped her.

”Mrs Jung! If you really want to save your wife, I suggest you take the blood, it is true she's the only person here with the type of blood we need for ms Jung.” He announced.

”I

Please log in to read the full chapter