TEN

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

                !CHAPTER TEN!

 

”Oh kids these days!" Sica thought and smiled at fany's jealousy show, she decided to walk to Yuri and talk a little with her, while taeny are at it, still wondering what just happened to her, now, thinking she's just finding Taeyeon cute, she shrugged and went ahead with her intention.

”Hi!" Sica said smiling at Yuri.

”Hi!" Yuri simply replied.

”Amm....can I talk with you?" Sica carefully asked.

”Yes! why not, where?" Yuri asked.

”Please come with me." Jessica said leading the way.

The two went up to the VIP area's balcony, spotting no one there, Sica knows it is safe to talk.

”Yul! I hope you believe that girl was lying right? You know I can never do that right?" Sica carefully asked looking at Yuri's eyes.

Yuri gave out a little laugh. ”I don't care what you do Jessica, I'm not your girlfriend and neither am I your fiance, save your explanations for her, not me."

”Yul please, stop with the sarcasm and listen to me, you know so damn well that I only love you and this engagement don't mean a thing to me, you're the only one I love."

”Jessica! My dear if you love me then leave your family and come to me, abandon them and let me be your only priority, show me that love you always blabber about."

”Yuri what's so hard with loving me and my family? I don't know how many times I have to say this to you, I can't leave my family."

”Then stop pestering me and let me go, choose your family and forget me, now that you also have a cute fiancée."

”But it's you I want, it's you I want to spend my life with, Yuri, why are you being stubborn? and why can't you understand me?"

”I can't understand you Jessica, you love me and I say you should leave your family for me, if you can't do that, then love them and go be with them is simple, please stop pestering me, leave me be, I don't want to see your face again, and this is final, Jessica." Yuri said and turned to leave but Sica was quick to hold her turning her around, she clashed her lips on the girl's, pouring all her feelings, hoping Yuri will understand her feelings and accept them.

”Yuri please, I love you, can't you see it? Can't you feel it?" Sica asked cupping Yuri's face tenderly.

”I've already told you what to do to get me, get your share of the family wealth and come to me, I'll be waiting for you." Yuri said and this time she really left.

”How on earth can I make this girl to understand, I can't leave my family and for how long will I show her how much I love her?" Sica thought massaging her temple as she hisses, she is so frustrated about everything, and yul is not making it easy on her, "what happened to us? why does she want me to leave my family?" Sica thought more closing her eyes.

The engagement party has ended, and Mr Jung forced Sooyeon to take Taeyeon home, it was already getting late and both of them are tired, with their matters of the heart.

The drive was a silent one, both have their own thinking to do, Sica parked her car in front of Taeyeon's gate and Taeyeon didn't even notice she was home already, until Sica decided to break the silence.

”We are here!" Sica said.

”Oh! okay," Taeyeon said, "I ah...forgot to tell you, fany and I are back together." Tae said with a little smile.

”That's great, congratulations, I'm happy that both of you are happy, Anyways, goodnight Taeyeon." Sica said.

”Hmm! goodnight." Taeyeon said, wondering why Sica is so suddenly quite.

”Taeyeon!" Sica called when Taeyeon was about to open her house gate.

”Hmm?" She hummed turning around.

”I wish I will make you happy with this marriage, you still have your chance, if you need help with talking about Tiffany to your mum, I'll be there with you, okay?"

”I will figure out a way, but telling mum about fany, is a big risk and I don't think I will ever, thanks for

Please log in to read the full chapter