Epilogue!!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Epilogue!!

 

Note: As promised this is the epilogue and final chapter of 'fate connected' I want to use this opportunity to sincerely thank those that up voted this story and made it a featured story, my efforts were not wasted, the gesture, love and support is appreciated, thank you so much for liking this little tale of mine, may God bless you all. I love you.

PS: please ignore any kind of typos you might have encounter while reading this, you know that no one is perfect right? I'm trying, since English is not anything near my language, I'm arab, so yeah! Enjoy.

~~*~~

Jessica planned a dinner date for Taeyeon, she plans to properly propose this time, right now she's waiting for Tiffany to bring the ring she ordered it was the latter that helped Jessica in choosing the perfect ring for her proposal, because Tiffany seems to know more about Taeyeon's likes than her, Jeti have surprisingly became close as best buddies, every grudges between them have been resolved and they kind of clicked well.

~~~

”Taeyeon-ah! I know we're already married but that was fixed marriage by our parents and then, we didn't love each other, we just did for the sake of our families, but Taeyeon! along the way I fell madly in love with you, gradually you became the only thing in my mind and thought, you became the air I breath, you became the mother of my child, and you will again, you became my life and today I want to get down on my knees and ask you to marry me.” Jessica said doing just that.

”Kim Taeyeon!! Will you please marry me? Will you please stay by my side for ever? Will you please be the mother of my kids?”

”I can't live without you, so please pity my poor soul and be with me, because I want to wake up every day to see your beautiful eyes starring right back into mine. I want to see your smile for ever. I want to be the only one to touch you, and make your eyes roll back in pleasure.”

”I want to be the only one that kisses those lips of yours. I want to be the only one to makes you scream and moan endlessly.”

”Will you marry me, again? Even if I'm not the perfect person out there?” Jessica finished, her tears falling freely now.

”Stop crying Sica, and you do know that no matter what, you're the only one I love and the only one I want to spend my entire lifetime with, right?” Taeyeon asked and Sica gave her a light nod.

”Then it's a yes! I would love to marry you, my sunshine.” Taeyeon finished, making Jessica to jump around like a crazy lame monkey.

~~~

Two weeks later!

​“Taeyeon unni! wake up! Today’s the big day and we can’t have you sleeping in.” Hayeon said trying her best to wake her sister up.

Groggily, Taeyeon pushed back the covers over her head to see her sister, Hayeon sitting on the bed, smiling brightly down at her. On her left, was Tiffany who stood there with her hands clasped tightly in front of her, a smile lighting up her face as well.

Although, Taeyeon was incredibly tired, she was just as excited, if not more, for today. Today is the day she's been patiently waiting for.

That was all Taeyeon could think about, as the two rushed her into the bathroom, drawing a bath filled with scented lavender soap, little ice bath crystals, and rose petals while she brushed her teeth. Amusement coated her face, as she stared at the two busy bodies, hastily trying to perfect everything for her day, yeah! Her day, again.

“Okay, you’ll take a bath, and then come out for the makeup and hair. You’re robe is up there on the rack, and all the soaps and shower gels are in this cabinet if you need any more. Now relax, and leave the rest to us.” Tiffany beamed, while Hayeon nodded enthusiastically. They made their quick exit, leaving Taeyeon to collect her thoughts in the incredibly scented bathroom.

Removing her pajamas, Taeyeon sank into the tub slowly, watching the water part around her and surround her again as she submerged herself further. Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon's mind swirled around the chaos coming from outside.

Even with the sturdy walls, she could hear every note, every command that Mr and Mrs Jung, her Umma, Hayeon and Tiffany shouted around. Once again, exhaling air, Taeyeon closed her eyes and willed herself to enjoy this while she could, because she knew this was only going to get much more chaotic.

”I'm remarrying Jessica again!” Taeyeon thought smiling at how perfect it sounded in her mind.

Her thoughts were brought back when a sharp tug at her eyebrows caused her to yelp in surprise. The makeup artist smiled apologetically, before continuing. All morning, she’d been poked, prodded, turned and tugged at.

“God, if getting married is this cruel, why do it again? She's automatically my wife.” Taeyeon grumbled with a pout, remembering the first one and second one wasn't as harsh and hard as this, as the hairstylist finished up her hair. A mirth of laughter came from her two best friends Yoona and Tiffany, who looked quite amused with her punishment.

“Hey, you asked for it.” Hayeon chimed, while studying Taeyeon's hair from the back in the mirror.

“Yeah, someone needed to tame that tacky hair!” Tiffany smirked, causing Taeyeon to pout and cross her arms.

“My hair is not that tacky, I just lost interest in my beauty because I thought I'd lost her.” she murmured half-heartedly, only to receive a chuckle from the three of them.

“Hey! stop laughing guys! It’s not that fu-oh!” Taeyeon's breath stuck in , as the hairstylist spun her around to face the mirror. Her blonde locks were curled to perfect, trailing down her back in flawless waves. Her front pieces of hair were pinned up to the sides with glittery diamond barrettes. Her bangs hung beautifully, framing her face. Dark glitters were gently sprinkled over her locks, shining brightly against her hair’s light contour.

“Tae! you look gorgeous!” the three girls squealed, bouncing up and down in excitement. All Taeyeon could do was smile back, too shocked for words, she's just getting remarried nothing new to make them all excited.

“Alrighty, let’s get you reunited with your lovely Jung.” Tiffany chirped, helping Taeyeon up and giving her the wedding gown.

G

Please log in to read the full chapter