THREE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

”The Exclusives” is a club for the rich women of Seoul city, were you see rich women play cards and or just there to chill, the club patrons include Mrs kim, Mrs Hwang and Mrs Jung, with more rich women who love to gossip.

”Hyoyeon! I heard your daughter made a mess at your party, so indecent." Mrs Hwang said, smirking, with some of the women laughing, ”How could you let your precious daughter to drink and cause chaos at your business party, well i pity you both, the mother who couldn't discipline and taught manners to her daughter and the girl for having a useless mother," she adds to provoke her opponent.

”My daughter isn't indecent, you heard wrong and what happened for your information got us to be the favorite of the Jungs, so you see Anita, there isn't anything you can say to downgrade my daughter." Mrs kim retaliated.

”Downgrade? Ah! at this rate your precious daughter might have no one to marry, who will allow his/her daughter or son to marry a brat like your daughter?"

”STOP CALLING TAEYEON NAMES!" Mrs Kim shouted, hitting her hands angrily at the table that is separating them.

”And my child is not a brat, she might have been brought up with so much love and attention but that doesn't make her a brat, she knows the rules and she never dared to break them, for saying ill about my child, Anita i promise you that in a week my baby will get a partner that non of your daughters has ever dreamt of having, someone you will kill yourself for because of jealousy, someone your rogue daughter will never have, you wait and see." Mrs kim finished and abruptly took her purse, exiting the club in anger.

”Well! Well! Now Anita you made her pissed, who knows what she will do, huh?" A woman said looking at her friend.

”I don't know, maybe she's going to beg, her daughter a partner from all those rich people with nerdy kids, I guess no one in his right senses will marry a brat." Mrs Hwang said.

”Let's just wait and see," another woman said enjoying the drama a lot.

~~~

At the other side of the city, a man has been restless about his thoughts, deciding to do something; he called his daughter and ask her to speak with him.

 

”Dad! You called." She said now sitting across her father in his office.

"Yes dear! There is something i need you to do for me," he said removing his reading specs.

"Okay...!" She said sitting down on one of the luxurious sits across her father.

”There is this girl i want you to marry, she's gay," he quickly added, ”And very beautiful, smart, very cute and warm, I'm sure you'll love her," he said smiling, the daughter was shocked seeing her dad smiling sincerely, he isn't a person that just smiles, he is normally the tough type, sometimes assumed as a cold person.

"Dad! why would you want me to marry her? I mean is so sudden?"

"I want the best for you, Sooyeon and that girl is a gem, you simply can't get your hands on this days."

"Okay, I'll think about it and get back to you soon," she said ready to leave.

”No! You don't have a choice, Our family needs her ASAP." he said not giving her a chance to refuse.

”Still dad, do i really have to give my opinion now?" She asked frustrated.

”Yes dear, because i don't want your mum in this and i need to give her mother a call as soon as possible."

”Did the girl already agreed to this?" Sica asked.

”That's non of your concern, it's for me to know." he said getting annoyed by his daughter's questions.

With no choice Jessica left her dad's office but not without giving him what he wanted, her opinion, which is clearly not her opinion but she got no choice but to agree, Sooyeon is the type that can do anything for her fami

Please log in to read the full chapter