FORTY FIVE~~ Finale!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter forty five~~ finale.

Note: Okay! Yes this time fate connected is truly completed, and I'm sad because this fic is one of my best story ever......I mean to me personally, it's a fiction I enjoyed writing and reading at the same time, and I guess all things comes to an end, thank you everyone for supporting me and this story from the very beginning, I'm grateful to you all and I love you all.

 

Warning: Long chapter ahead....lol.

 

~~*~~

It was late midnight, and Taeyeon was sleeping soundly on her bed, laying in a fetus position and Jessica thought she's the cutest thing alive as she watches her sleep, yes! she sneaked into their once shared bedroom, expecting to see something terrible but she was relieved when she saw Tiffany doesn't even share a bed with her wife, she was watching her sleep so peacefully like a baby, making squeaky toy noises as she nap, and Jessica couldn't help but to squeal internally at how super cute Taeyeon is.

She almost forgot what she came for as she was busy watching Taeyeon sleep, when suddenly she remembered, smirking wickedly, Jessica used the handkerchief she had at her possession to knock the sleeping woman out completely, Taeyeon at first tried to struggle by the sudden intrusion but the drug was fast in action, making her to completely lose her consciousness.

~~~

”Hey! Babe! Wake up now, Tae-Soo is going to be late to school.” Tiffany knocked lightly on her wife's bedroom door for sometime now, but nothing, she panicked and rushed inside the room to see what was going on, but she found nothing and no one there.

”Taeyeon!” Tiffany called now heading to the bathroom, still nothing, taking out her phone she decided to dial the woman's number.

The phone rang for the umpteenth time now and no one was picking the call, Tiffany saw Taeyeon's car keys and no car was absent, she concluded the woman has been kidnapped, because she wouldn't just go somewhere without anyone knowing.

~~~

”KIDNAPPED?” The whole households shouted simultaneously, and Tiffany can only nod, ”Why would anyone kidnap her? What do they want?” They asked in unison.

”I don't know, she was sleeping when I went to Tae-Soo's room.” Tiffany explained.

”Wait! You two sleep separately?” Hyoyeon asked and Tiffany nods again.

”But why? I thought....”

”Eomma! Taeyeon still couldn't let go of Jessica, she never did, she told me from the very beginning that she can only love her, and....” Tiffany trails.

”And?”

”And I'm okay with it, I can't force her to love me, eomma.” Tiffany said sadly.

”Where is Krystal?” Mr Jung asked loudly, looking around for her.

”I'm here!” She said walking towards them.

”What happened?” She asked looking between them.

”Tae....Taeyeon's been kidnapped.” Mrs Kim said.

”What? When?” She asked with wide eyes of surprise, pretending to be shocked by the news.

”She was home through out and Tiffany saw her last night just before going to bed, but when she woke up this morning, Taeyeon wasn't anywhere around.” Mrs Jung said.

”What do we do now?” Hayeon asked crying.

”We should make a report to the police.” Krystal suggested.

”We can't not until a person has gone missing for 24 hours.” Tiffany explained.

”But that's bull.” Krystal fired.

”Call her phone.” Hayeon said.

”I did for like a hundred times but she isn't picking it and it's not here with us.” Tiffany explained.

The family were in tension, everyone is thinking on what to do next, when Tiffany's phone rang, bringing them back to reality.

”Hello!” The woman said sternly.

”If you want to see your wife, then you need to free Anita Hwang from the prison.” The person simply said, before erupting into a feast of evil laughter.

”What?” Tiffany shouted but the line was cut from the other side, everyone was looking at her, waiting for explanations, Tiffany looked up and with trembling lips, she told them what the kidnappers wants.

”Who is she?” Krystal asked.

”She's my Mum, who caused so much trouble.” Tiffany said dejectedly.

”She's your mother? Then maybe you're the one that kidnapped her, where is she?” Krystal blurted out and all eyes fell on Tiffany.

”How could you say that? I didn't kidnap Taeyeon, she's my wife for heavens sake.” Tiffany fired.

”Then who would want your mother out of prison?” Krystal asked again, celebrating in her head, this is exactly what she wants, so the Jungs and the Kims will suspect her and they'll hate her again and she will be forced to divorce Taeyeon.

”Umma! Has many friends out there, she must have planned it all from the prison to complicate and frame me for it.” Tiffany explained confusingly.

”Why would your Mum do that?” Krystal pry further.

”For payback, I was the one that outed her the first time, I put her there.” Tiffany answered in distress.

”If you could betray your own mother, then I'm not surprised, if you do the same to them, who trusted you.” Krystal adds.

”I did what was right with her, it's only right if she gets punished for what she did.” Tiffany returned, this Krystal girl is trying to make matters worse, and she doesn't like it one bit.

”Still....” Krystal started but was abruptly interrupted by Mr Jung.

”Okay! stop now, how can you both keep on arguing, when we have a task at our hands now? Let's go find Taeyeon.” Mr Jung said sternly, successfully stopping th

Please log in to read the full chapter