TWENTY NINE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter


Note: Welcoming new readers, well author keeps wondering how on earth is Tiffany going to be Taeyeon's wife in the future of this fiction, because well she's caused so much trouble already, how will Taeyeon forgive her?.....let's continue the journey and see, right?

Thank you everyone for your support and well wishes, but you all should know that I couldn't have done it without you guys, you're my support, pillars and strength, thank you so much, and I swear , I wasn't expecting this story to get featured, it just did unexpectedly.
 

~~*~~

”Darling!” Mrs Hwang seductively called her lover's attention, ”I want you to release my baby girl, I know what she did was wrong, but she's just a kid, and you're the only person that can help me now.” She said, running her fingers on his chest.

”I will make sure she will be released, but you have to warn her not to cause another trouble though, the Jungs are not to be messed it, and you are lucky Mrs Jung, doesn't want a case with you people.” The chief said.

The police chief happens to be one of Anita's lovers with benefit, she entertains them, while in return they'll be glad to do her biddings, she has a lot of them within the government officials, Anita believes connection is significant and essential, because well! she can't compete with the Jung's in terms of money, that group can buy the whole government officials if they want.

~~~

“Stephanie! You went looking for trouble again right? Why don't you just forget that girl? why do you want to destroy yourself for her? Do you know how much I laid low of myself just to get you out?” Anita angrily asked her stubborn daughter as soon as they set foot into their house.

”Because I love her mum, I love her so much and it hurts me to think I can't have her, I have to own her, she's always been mine from the very beginning.” Tiffany said ignoring her mother's glares and the unpleasant look she had on.

”I don't like it, how we all are helplessly in love with the Kims, I hate it how my daughter is also trapped with them.” Anita thought looking pitifully at her daughter, feeling exactly what she feels.

"Stephanie! Don't worry, there is a girl I want you to meet and see if you can get along, forget the kim girl and start afresh with this girl she's beautiful, just your type.” Anita excitedly said.

”I don't want another girl, I just want Taeyeon, if you want to see me sane and healthy then get me my girl, my Taeyeon.” Tiffany hurled before walking away to her room.

”Oh God! Please help my baby, she's innocent, I don't know why I even started this revenge with her in the first place, I should have done my thing alone and now, she's so in love, and I can't help her.” Anita thought bewailed, as she watched her daughter's disappearing figure.

~~~

”Taeyeon! Baby! Is alright now, you are safe stop whimpering, it's me Jessica, your wife, I won't hurt you, you know that right?” Sica said trying to stop Taeyeon who was  hurting her as she held her arm tight, having a bad dream, a nightmare of what Tiffany almost did to her, she must have acted strong but deep within, she was a little scared, vulnerable and a little traumatized by it all.

”Sica?” Taeyeon called to be sure.

”Yes! Hon, I want you to get up now and eat something, you've been under that blanket for long, or do you want me to call your mum?” There was a concerned expression on Jessica's face as she asked her.

"No! Please don't, my mum will be troubled, and give way to her mental anxiety, if she gets to know, I'm alright Sica, it was just a nightmare and nothing more.” Taeyeon assured.

”Okay! I won't but come out now and eat.” Jessica said and Taeyeon playfully popped her h

Please log in to read the full chapter