ONE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter one.

It was a great afternoon at the Kim's, Taeyeon was in her room, laying on her stomach, a smile glowing on her face, texting with her lover when her mum barged into the room, ”I need you down now, there's someone I want you to meet.” Her mother informed. Taeyeon groaned in frustration, throwing her phone on the bed, she picked it up again as another message was sent to her before following her mother's track.

Going into their living room, Taeyeon frowned upon seeing their visitors, if she's not mistaken then her mum is going to play cupid or matchmaker again, she already knows her mum won't stop, even after everything she always does to make her.

”Taeyeon darling! meet Sooyoung” Mrs Kim said sitting next to her lovely daughter.

”Mom! Who's Sooyoung?" Taeyeon asked nonchalantly, still playing with her phone.

”Sooyoung is my friend's son and he is here for you, he likes you and wants to marry you, darling." Mrs Kim explained.

”WHAT?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "But mom you know I'm gay, I can't marry him." She quickly rejected.

”But you said you are biual, you can marry him right?" Hyoyeon asked her daughter hopefully.

”No mom I never said that, you just want to believe that for reasons I can't comprehend,  I'm purely gay, and I can't marry him, obviously. " Tae said

Tired and getting angry by her friend's daughter, Seohyun spoke. ”Hyoyeon-ah, since your daughter do not approve of this marriage with my son I think we should just go, we can't keep wasting our time here." She stood angrily, taking her son's hand as they dashed towards the entrance.

”Seohyun-ah! no wait I can convince her, just let me talk to her." Hyoyeon tail behind her friend beseeching for her friend to stop.

”No it's fine really, we shouldn't do this, let's forget about this, Sooyoung dear let's go." Mrs Choi said and kept dragging her son away, angry at her friend.

”Now what did you just do?" Mrs Kim asked her daughter angrily.

”I just rejected someone I will not be happy with." Taeyeon said.

”No you fool, you just made me have another enemy, Anita Hwang isn't enough now I have to deal with Seohyun too?" Hyoyeon was angry.

”Mom! You should have discussed this with me before going a head to do what you did, I have told you, I'm gay and you supported me, why would you want me to marry someone I can't love?"

”Thank you for humiliating me in the eyes of my friend."

Taeyeon pouts, "but mom, I don't love him." She tried explaining.

”Just love who you want, I don't care anymore." Mrs Kim said and dashed to her room.

~~~

”Mum I'm sorry, okay, please forgive me, huh!" Taeyeon begged her mum, who just opened the door to her room, she looked dressed like she was going somewhere.

”I forgive you my child, I can't really stay angry at you, you know your happiness matters to me, more." Hyoyeon smiled, seeing her daughter making efforts to be forgiven, it's always been like this, they would fight and Taeyeon would stand in front of her room and beg until she's forgiven.

”Thank you mum." The petite girl said hugging her mum.

”I want to go for shopping do you want to tag along?" Mrs Kim asked.

 

”Yes mum, let's go, yeyy." Taeyeon happily jumped, excited that she's forgiven.

 

They were

Please log in to read the full chapter