EIGHTEEN!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

!CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

 

”I used to love you with my whole heart, Fany, You used to be my happiness, the reason that I breath, but everything changed when I saw the real you, when I found the real reason why you were with me and you're not any different from Sica's Yuri, that's why I want to save my marriage by getting you out of our lives and far away from us, as possible, I love Sica now, I don't know how or when but I do, I really do." Taeyeon thought looking so lost and hurt, she trusted Tiffany with her life, but the girl betrayed her.

Taeyeon actually found out about Tiffany's real intention two days prior to her wedding with Jessica and nobody told her, she heard with her own ears all the ill and crazy things Tiffany has in store for her, if she dared to marry her, she heard both the mother and daughter talking of the evil things they've planned for her family, which made her hurt and she suddenly felt stupid for believing the girl in the first place, Taeyeon is a fool for betraying her mother's trust and went ahead to fall for the girl, even though she knew her mother will never allow them to be together.

But now everything is clear to her, she knows why the girl was persistent about eloping together, now she knows why Tiffany never respected her decision on doing the right thing, after all she wanted me to bring shame to my mother, she wanted me to cause heart attack for my mother, but thanks God I caught her a little late but I was able to save me from her, to save my mother from the heartache.

”Now I know the reason why my heart never allowed me to give myself to Tiffany, she wanted that so much but my mind is always telling me not to, and I'm grateful for that, I'm happy that it will be Sica who's going to be my first." Taeyeon thought and blushed at the thought.

~~~

Sica couldn't close , at the video she's watching right now, she can't believe she's been fooled once more, by the evil Tiffany.

”So do you believe me now?” Taeyeon asked.

"-----" Jessica couldn't speak, too stunned, too bewildered to.

”Now you know I was just trying to save us, our marriage, that was why I was hell bent on exposing the con Fany because I know who Fany is, and I know exactly what she can do, now deal with it Sica, I've done my part.” Taeyeon said still sad that Sica never believed her until she saw the evidence.

”Taeyeon I'm sorry, I never meant to upset you by not believing you, I was just being optimistic about everything. I'm really am sorry.”

”I'm also optimistic but Fany changed that in me, she taught me a very painful lesson, now I have to be paranoid about things you know, people are not as they seem to appear, people like Tiffan

Please log in to read the full chapter