EIGHT

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE!

 

”So dad!... who's the event organiser again?" Sica asked her dad, as they sat to discuss about the engagement arrangements.

”Why? you don't want your engagement to be flop, huh?"

”I just want everything to be perfect dad," Sica said.

”Don't worry it will be grand, my secretary will make sure of that, she introduced a very classy lady to me, a Yuri kwon! heard she's good, I've seen some of her work, and I tell you this, she's perfect, and I'll hire her for the engagement organization and as your wedding planner," the dad explained.

”Omo! Yul?" Sica thought "maybe I can get her jealous with this opportunity and she will come falling for me," sica inwardly smile at the thought.

”Okay, dad, the girl is good, I once remember seeing her work at a friend's wedding and it was very beautiful and classy, let's hire her," sica said smiling.

”Good! now take care of yourself, I'm giving you the remaining days off, so you will look dashing at the engagement, I want Taeyeon to fall for you more, I want you to impress her, okay?"

”Yeah! Dad I'll try my best, but I don't need the days off, I can still work you know."

”No I want you to get to know your wife more, using these days, take her out on dates, get to know her better, okay?" He adds calmly.

”But dad, we already know each other, we talked and...." Jessica trails.

”Sooyeon! I love you and I love Taeyeon as much, I want the both of you to be happy, and Taeyeon is a very special girl, take very good care of her, make her happy, believe me she's worth it." Mr Jung said and dismissed his daughter.

Jessica having no other choice; again, obligated once more and went back home,  and decided to call her future wife.

The two decided to meet and right now Jessica is at the Kim's, she hasn't seen Taeyeon yet because Mrs Kim has kept her busy by feeding her with a lot of food.

”Sooyeon my dear eat more, you look so thin, I wonder why you this generation girls want to look too slim and when I scolded Taeyeon about it she says "it's the trend," but you girls will get sick if you don't eat well, so eat all of this, okay?" Mrs him said.

”But mum! I'm full, if I get fat Taeyeon won't love me, do you want that?" Sica mother in-law.

”Omo! Mum, Sooyeon you just called me mum?"

”Yes! why? You don't like it?" Jessica frowned.

”No! I love it, I love it so much that it brings tears to my eyes, goodness I'm glad I have another daughter, now I have two daughters thank you Sooyeon." Mrs Kim said and hugged her second daughter.

”Mum! stop getting so emotional, now I'm going to go see my future wife." Sica said and went ahead to Taeyeon's room.

She knocked like three times but Taeyeon didn't reply, so she decided to get in nevertheless.

”Hey! Tae...." Sica's sentence was cut short by the appealing sight in front of her, it was Taeyeon clad in nothing but a string and bra, it's like she's just out of the shower and is drying her hair with the dryer, the noise didn't allow her to know what was happening until she turned around meeting face to face with Jessica.

”Ahhhhhhhhh!" Taeyeon screamed before using her hands to cover herself, using one hand on her upper region while the other hand is rests at the lower region.

”What are you doing here?" get out now, Taeyeon shouted at the girl.

”Why? oh come on don't be shy, I'm also a girl although not completely but, I'm also your future wife, so it won't hurt to look right?" Jessica teased, and blushing Taeyeon dashed at her throwing anything that comes to her sight to the girl.

”Go out now!" Taeyeon shouted once more, and Sica left smiling at the girls cute antic

Please log in to read the full chapter