THIRTY NINE.

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE!

Note: My Valentine's special to you my lovely readers, hope you'll enjoy the twist and turns of events.... Remember! Upvote is love, comments is appreciation.... I love you all, happy Valentine 💖 to you all.

 

~~*~~

”Baby! Tomorrow is valentine, where do you wanna go to?” Jessica asked her wife, that is lying her head on her tummy, while Jessica plays with her hair.

”Anywhere you want us to go to, but I personally think we should stay home and enjoy our day together.” Taeyeon said.

”Hey! We can't do that, we need to go on a wonderful date and then end the day with a steamy s*xy night, don't you agree?”Jessica said mischievously.

”ert! Of course we will.” Taeyeon said, whilst giggling.

”Now who's the ert? Huh?” Sica asked tickling her wife.

”You started it, so you are the ert.” Taeyeon said, struggling to free herself.

”Guilty as charged.” Jessica said raising her hand in the air, as she laughs out loud, with her wife joining her.

~~~

It is fourteenth February, Valentine's day, the day for lovers, the day you share gifts with your lovers, and/or spouse, Taeyeon and Jessica are doing everything to make it a special and memorable day for each other.

Jessica has made reservations at the most expensive restaurant, reserving the whole building just for the two of them, decorated it to her taste, one would think is impossible to do that but she's Jessica Jung and in this era money speaks, so yeah.

Everything has been set, Taeyeon has already gotten her gifts ready and it's only a matter of time before the couple sets to their romantic day, alone. Both of them anticipating what the other got in mind for their surprises to each other.

”Hon! You look gorgeous, stunning.” Jessica commented, gawking at her beautiful cute wife, Taeyeon blushed by the comment, looking down shyly, and when she looked up to her wife, her jaw dropped by the enticing figure of her wife.

”You are the one that looks gorgeous, and handsome." Taeyeon said biting her lower lip, to suppress the heat that is suddenly surfacing down below.

Taeyeon was dressed in a white English thigh-cut gown, with her hair loosely resting on her shoulders, while Sica wore her signature white tux, but the way her hair is neatly parked at the middle of her head, tied in a bun, makes Taeyeon wants to drag her wife back to the room and have a romantic date on the bed.

”Let's go now, shall we?” Sica said opening her arm for Taeyeon to slip hers in.

”Let's!” qTaeyeon simply said with a nod, as she slips her arm in her wife's, the two locked eyes and smiled lovingly at each other before heading out.

Meanwhile!

The plotting of Tiffany's mother, was successful, as a bomb is planted on the car that Jessica will be driving with Taeyeon by her side.

Tiffany had been waiting for them so she could warn them, but the moment she went back to use the bathroom, the couple were already in it, ready to drive away, she was fast to run towards them but she was too late as Jessica has already hit the clutch, she was calling for them, but they were so into the romantic moment that they didn't hear or see her effort, concluding they can't be stopped like that, Tiffany collected a bike from a passerby forcefully, there was no time to get her car, she sets to follow them in an unimaginable speed.

The 'villain-to-hero' Tiffany! was able to get close to their car by speeding up. 

In a fraction of a second, Tiffany jumps from the running bike to the running car, she lands on the windshield which made Jessica to abruptly stopped the car.

”What the is wrong with you?” Jessica furiously fired, coming out of the car but Tiffany didn't answer, instead she started searching for the bomb

Please log in to read the full chapter