TWELVE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN!

 

Note:: Super short chapter and then the real drama will begin. BE WARNED!

Reminder : bold italics are characters thoughts, bold is author's pov and plain fonts with ” are characters conversations.

~~~

”Sica! what could have happened to you, to be this vulnerable, and fragile? Who hurt you? Is it Yuri? did that do something to you?" Tae asked the sleeping girl, as she wipes the little tears Sica still had falling on her face.

Sica whimpered in her sleep and held Taeyeon's hand that was busy wiping her tears.

”I'm sorry Taeyeon!" Sica said in her sleep, holding Taeyeon's hand close to her face and it seems she's not planning on letting it go, because she was holding it tightly.

Taeyeon felt something she can't explain going wild in her stomach, but she didn't bother to give it another thought as she was so worried about her fiancée, she wants to know what happened so she can help her, but she possibly can't wake the girl and ask for explanations, now can she?

~~~

It's a bright peaceful morning, when Sica groans and stir in her sleep, Sica was confused to find her in another room that is not hers, she quickly turned to her side and saw a girl's exposed back, facing her, she was frightened at first thinking she had a one night stand with a random person, but after regaining her consciousness fully, Sica was able to remember where she was and why she was there, in the first place, her hand arched wanting to touch that milky white exposed skin, but the owner turned around almost immediately.

”Taeyeon?" She said in her mind when the girl turned around now facing her, she saw the girl was fully clothed, the exposed back was a result of the nighty that she wore.

Jessica's eyes were fixed on Taeyeon's facial features now, as she took every detail of the girl's face into her memory, to her Taeyeon is a very cute beautiful woman, so serene and calm even in her sleep, without knowing Jessica's hand is now tracing the sleeping girl's face, gently.

Jessica stopped at Taeyeon's lips, she doesn't know why Taeyeon's lips keep attracting her, that part of Taeyeon's body is her favorite, she thought and couldn't take her eyes off it.

”You are so beautiful Taeyeon, your lips are so inviting that I want to kiss them now, so badly, you are kind and very capable woman, should I be happy to be married to you?"

”In any case Tiffany is so lucky to have you, I wish I was the one you met first, I wish you were the one I met first, I wish you are the one I fell in love with." Sica said in her mind still looking at Taeyeon's tempting lips.

”Yah! Eyes are up here." Taeyeon suddenly said with a morning hoarse voice, which sounded a little too y to Sica.

Closing her eyes in shame of getting caught gawking, Sica reopened them only to meet with Taeyeon's captivating ones.

”Good morning!" Sica said smiling a little.

”Good morning to you too, did you sleep well?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

”Yeah! actually more than the last time I slept with my mum, with you it felt really good, it's like, you are protecting me, thank you Taeyeon for everything." Sica said. "And I'm really sorry about yesterday, I was blind but now my eyes are wide open, seeing things clearly." She adds still looking at her.

”What happened to you Sica?" Taeyeon couldn't help but to ask.

sighing heavily Jessica responded. ”Yuri! happened, what you said was actually the truth, you were right, she only love

Please log in to read the full chapter