FORTY THREE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter Fouty Four!  

Note: Just a little briefing on what really happened to Jessica, when she went for that meeting assigned by her dad.

Trigger warning: There is a brief mention of accident scene in the beginning of this chapter, please skip the part if you're disturbed by it.

~~*~~

Flashback~~~Somewhere in China.

It was raining heavily and there was too much traffic on the busy road of Beijing, Jessica was in a hurry because she promised Taeyeon she's gonna be back by midnight and even though the meeting ended late, she still decided to fulfill her promise to her wife, instead of staying a day at China.

She was driving furiously to the airport using a rented car and it seems no matter how fast she drove she might still miss her flight.

”! I should have used the private jet like Taeyeon said and now I'm stock here with this unwavering traffic.” Sica thought, hitting the steering wheel in frustration, the road was cleared shortly after and Sica sets to reach the airport in a jiffy, as she drove with unimaginable speed.

She was just a few meters away from the airport when a huge lorry ran into her car, the accident was sudden and the impact of the hit made Jessica lost her consciousness right then and there.

Gasps and mumurs can be heard at the background of the scene, many people swore the accident victim will not survive, as the car was crushed, it was fortunate that she wasn't crushed with it, as she was thrown to the side by the force, but she can hardly survive.

Victoria Song! Is the doctor who saw the accident happen, she was one of the people who  witnessed the whole scene and decided to lend a helping hand to her, Jessica was transferred immediately to her hospital by the help of people and soon enough she descended on the accident victim, doing all she can to save her, though it was unfortunate that Jessica has lost her original face due to the particles of glasses that pierced all over her face, as the result of the impact of the accident but she was able to survive, though sustaining a lot of injuries here and there, the reports shows that her spinal cord was also affected, however not severely.

The glasses shreds were successfully removed from Jessica's face, they were the reason her face was damaged and after three days of treatment, doctor Victoria was able to operate on her new face, giving her a new identity and a chance to live.

~~~

Jessica was flabbergasted the first time she saw her new face, she learned it was the face of the doctor's late fiance, who died recently, and also a Korean originated--Soojung.

”Why did you give me her face?” Jessica asked, wondering as she examine her new face through the mirror she has at her procession.

”I guess, I still want to see her face for as long as I live.” The doctor admitted with a sad smile.

”You love her, so much, huh?" Jessica said in sympathy of the doctor.

”I do, she was my everything, and she died too soon, I wasn't ready to let her go, and eventually God answered my silent prayers, now I have her back to me, although in another person's body, but I'm still happy I get to see her talk to me.” The doctor said that sad smile still plastered on her face, now accompanied with a teary eyes.

”I'm sorry for your lost, but I'm really not her, I hope you understand that?” Jessica said dejectedly, feeling the pain of her savior.

”I do, don't worry, I'm just being so emotional...I'm sorry.” This time her tears started to fall off little by little.

”It's fine, and doc! thank you for everything you've done to me, but now I need to go back to my family, they need me, Taeyeon needs me.”

”Well you are all good to go now, I want you to do me a favor t

Please log in to read the full chapter