TWENTY TWO!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.

 

Note: An update! and I'm sorry for not updating this for long, but I promise to update soon again.

​​​​~~*~~

Taeyeon furiously made her way to Tiffany and her sister, with Sica tailing right behind her.

Taeyeon turned Tiffany around to face her before slapping her hard, making the girl to tremble a little before finally regaining her composure.

”The you think you're doing with my sister?” Taeyeon angrily asked.

”T-taeyeon?” Tiffany stuttered.

”Yes! Fany and this girl here is my sister, so what are you doing with her?” Taeyeon asked again.

”Nothing unnie! Miyong is my girlfriend, what problem do you have with her?” Hayeon said, eyeing her sister in confusion.

”W-what? Your girlfriend? Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked stunned.

”Yes! She is, why did you have to slap her like that? huh? She wasn't doing anything, why do you slap her?” Hayeon asked angrily.

”Hayeon-ah! Tiffany here is a sick woman, she doesn't love you, she is a bad person,.. come on let's go home okay!” Taeyeon said taking her sister's hand.

Swatting her hand away, Hayeon went back to Tiffany's side.

”I'm not going anywhere with you, Miyong unni is my girlfriend and I don't care what you think of her, Sica unnie please get your wife away from me, from us.” Hayeon said looking at her sister in-law.

”Hayeon-ah what Taeyeon just said it's the truth, Tiffany is of no good to you.” Sica explained.

”What? Sica unnie you too?” Hayeon rolled her eyes in frustration.

”It's okay! love, just go with them for now, okay? don't worry about me, I'll be fine, go with them.” Tiffany said.

”But miyoung unnie, I can't leave you we just met, right?” Hayeon looked lovingly at Tiffany.

”Hayeon-ah go with them, I'll call you, and Taeyeon I didn't know you had a sister, I never knew Hayeon is your sister, what a small world, huh?” Tiffany said and smirked.

”I don't believe you Fany, a con person like you can never be accepted into our lives ever again, Hayeon might not know the real you, but once she finds out, she will never love you.” Taeyeon assured.

”I'll forever love her no matter what you say, sister.” Hayeon said but going with them nevertheless.

”Taeyeon baby! You looked more beautiful, more y, more appealing now, I'm back for you love and this time! This time I'll have you back to my arms.” Fany thought watching their retrieving backs.

~~~

”Hayeon are you out of your mind? Tiffany is not someone you can just fall for, she's a cheap person, she made me fell in love with her, so that she could get her revenge on her mother's behalf, and when I got married to Jessica, she tried her best to ruin my marriage as well, she even tried to kill Sica and almost me, that's the kind of person Tiffany is.” Taeyeon shouted to top of her voice, trying to bring back some senses into her sister's head.

”WHAT?” Mrs Kim said shocked to hear everything coming out from her daughter's mouth.

”Taeyeon you really dated Tiffany right under my nose?” Hyoyeon asked her daughter.

”Mum! I'm sorry for betraying you like that, but she seduced me and trapped me into falling for her and when I found out the truth behind it, I stopped loving her, mum! I'm sorry you have to find out like this.” Taeyeon said.

”I feel betrayed yes, you fell for my enemy's daughter, Anita and her family are of no good to us, they are obsessed kind of people like psychopaths, I encountered the same problem with Anita, now why are my daughters being in my same shoes? why are you both entangled with them?” Hyoyeon shouted angrily at them.

”Mum! Please relax, I found out about Tiffany's real intention and I stopped everything between us, I love Sica now, and only her, but then Hayeon is in love with her now, she's blinded like I was, and it's killing me because I know Tiffany is not sincerely in love with her, she's just playing with her emotions.” Taeyeon said.

”How can you say that unnie? Miyoung had told me all about her past, the mistakes she made, and she never knew you're my sister, she's a changed person now, she's very caring and understanding, she's not a liar and the jerk she was, and her love for me is genuine, I bet my life on that.” Hayeon said her breathing shortening, soon she was losing her breath and Hyoyeon was quick to remember Hayeon is asthmatic and might have an attack now.

”Taeyeon quickly go get her inhaler.” Hyoyeon said as she dashed to her second daughter's side, and holds her in her arms, with Sica.

”Here is it!” Taeyeon hands the inhaler to her mum, being foreign to everything, she do

Please log in to read the full chapter