FOUR!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR!

Taeyeon just got back from her outing with her friends, she looked so tired and exhausted and as soon as she got home she saw visitors at her home with her mum being all smiles.

”Taeyeon my dear, come here there are people waiting for you," mrs kim said as she motions her daughter to come closer.

”Mr and Mrs Jung! Sooyeon!" Hyoyeon called. This is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon my daughter," she said. "And Taeyeon this are the Jung's and this fascinating woman is Jessica Jung Sooyeon your future wife" she introduced and smiled satisfactorily.

”Nice meeting you all," Taeyeon bows respectively, faking a smile before settling down besides her mum, fidgeting with her fingers, feeling so uncomfortable.

”Ah! Sooyeon why don't you go and get to know each other with Taeyeon here?" Mr Jung said, ”Or do you mind Mrs kim," he asked now looking at Taeyeon's mum.

”No not at all, of course, Tae take her to your room" Hyoyeon said with a nod for emphasis.

”No not the room, maybe some where else, i personally don't think is right yet." Mrs Jung opposed the idea.

”Oh okay, just go to the garden then," Mrs kim said, a little embarrassed.

”No Taeyeon is going to be her wife, i think is more than fine for them to go talk in private," Mr Jung said, ”Now Taeyeon, my dear please show her the way," He adds as he smiled kindly at her.

The two went to Taeyeon's room closing the door behind them.

”Please sit anywhere you feel like," Taeyeon said without looking at the girl.

Jessica carefully sat on the couch, as she awaits for Taeyeon to start talking, seeing Taeyeon's face Sica knows what the girl was thinking and if her calculations are right,  the girl hates the marriage idea, exactly what she was hoping for, Sica smiled to her thought as she watch the girl being restless.

”I-ah...I'm sorry but Sooyeon...is it?" She asked not sure.

”Yes! Sooyeon, Jessica.... just call me what you feel more comfortable with." Sica said.

”Ah....okay Jessica, there is something i need you to know, you see; I'm not happy with this alliance, i don't want to get married to you, not because you are not okay, to tell you the truth you are perfect, but because i already have someone i love, and i can't live without, so i hope you'll reject me and tell them you don't love me, please." Taeyeon pleaded, her tears almost falling.

”Well as a start you surely do talk a lot, hahaha, sorry, *coughs* but you see i can't, my dad wouldn't let me, if you think i didn't try then you are mistaken, because i have someone i love too, and i was hoping you wi

Please log in to read the full chapter