SEVENTEEN!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN!

 

Note: Lucky you readers my project wasn't that hard as my brother's, hahaha the poor guy has to travel far for his, damn I'm so happy. :))

 

”I'm going to expose you tiffany, you just wait,” Taeyeon said in her mind determined.

It was valentine, and Taeyeon decided to host a party, she invited her friends both guys and girls for the party at hers and Sica's house, although they both live with Sica's parents but at different part of the mansion, so we can as well say they live alone.

Taeyeon decided she will make Fany jealous today so Sica will finally believe her.

”i know Tiffany is a jealous freak, all I need to do is to make her jealous so she will cause chaos and then Sica will believe me, that's it.” Tae thought. 

~~~

It was night and everyone was excited about the party, Yoona and some Taeyeon's group of friends arrived with Sunmi, Sunmi used to be crushing so hard on Taeyeon, and (then) Tiffany will always complain about how the girl won't take her eyes off her girlfriend, Tiffany hated the girl, and now Taeyeon is very sorry for using the girl for her plan, though! she's already consulted the girl first before carrying out with the plan and Sunmi isn't complaining at all, in fact she was glad because it involved her mortal enemy.

Taeyeon decided to dress a little y today, when Sica complained she told her she's already dressed and can't change, because the party will be delayed, and Sica having no choice (whipped) couldn't say other wise, but she really felt hurt and jealous because people will be looking at her half wife, which didn't sit well with her.

Tiffany on the other hand, was not aware of Taeyeon's choice of attire, she stayed in her room, until she heard noises, which made her to come down and see for her self what was going on.

Taeyeon was starting to worry that her plan wasn't going to work because the said girl isn't even coming out of her room, but when she caught a glimpse of her coming down she quickly took Sunmi 's hand and placed it on her waist, and whispered to her to start the act, as Fany is now down.

Tiffany met people she knew but didn't bother to speak with them, pretending she doesn't remember them, her eyes were only searching for one particular person and when she spotted her, Fany became mad, so mad that she wanted to scream, at the sight in front of her.

Taeyeon was wearing a very tight and short dress, that is barely covering her , and to add more gas to the fire, Sunmi's hand was resting calmly on Taeyeon's , Tiffany gritted her teeth her both hands, with red eyes as she watched them flirting, she quickly looked around looking for Jessica, and she spotted the latter having similar expression as her face, but she ignored that and hastily made her way to her.

”Sica!” she called the girl's attention, while the said girl didn't even notice that Fany was at her front, until she called her again.

”Omo! Tiffany what are you doing down here? this party is not for someone like you, you are a kid, you should be in your room watching cartoons.” Sica said.

”Not for me? watch CATOONS? what an insult?....is this Jessica out of her ing mind.” Fany thought and wanted to hit Sica square at the face, but she controlled.

”I was watching when I heard noises, and I came to see why, but Sica! look your wife is dancing with another person, and I know if you're married you only dance with your wife, and look Taeyeonnie is a bad woman dressing like that, please stop the party, Sica my head is hurting me.” Fany said still eyeing Taeyeon dancing carelessly with Sunmi.

”Don't worry I've tried to stop it but Taeyeon insisted, and I have no choice than to allow her, it will soon end anyways.” Sica said before sipping her drink, she was also so jealous that she promised to punish her wife for being naughty today.

”You are such an idiot, you can't even protect your ing wife, Sica.” Fany thought and looks to Taeyeon's side again.

”But.... but...” Fany tried saying something but something else caught her eyes, it was Taeyeon and Sunmi leaning in, it seems they were about to kiss, and Tiffany made her way

Please log in to read the full chapter