THIRTY!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY!

Note: Hi everyone! I'm back now, who missed me?? Anyways welcoming my new readers here, i just hope you will like this story, although is a little complicated and annoying sometimes.

Well! Enjoy!!

~~*~~

​​​​​”Doctor! how is he?” the Jungs including Taeyeon asked simultaneously, as soon as the doctor left the patients room.

”He's stable now, but you all need to be strong, he's still in coma but thankfully out of danger, hopefully he will regain his consciousness soon.” The doctor informed.

”Can we see him now?” Sica asked the doctor.

"Yes of course.” The doctor said.

”Thanks, doctor.” Mrs Jung said giving him a tight smile.

”Who could have done such a thing to us?” Mrs Jung said annoyingly.

”Mum relax, i will get to the bottom of this, don't worry.” Sica said.

”Yes mum we will find whoever is behind this and we will make sure they receive the punishment they deserved.” Taeyeon quickly adds, but got ignored by the woman as she shot a dangerous glare at Taeyeon's way, but looked softly at her daughter.

”Sooyeon! Please do everything you can to find the person behind this, I can't forgive who ever has done this.” Mrs Jung said.

”We will mum, Taeyeon and i will do our best.” Sica said taking her wife's hand, showing her mother how much the woman means to her.

Mrs Jung eyed their interlocked hands, but didn't show any expression regarding that, as she just proceeded to her husband's side, taking his hand and started crying.

”Mum, stop crying, dad will be alright, he's listening to us, I'm sure he's not going to like it if you cry like this, besides he's out of danger now.” Sica said, placing a hand on shoulder for comfort.

Taeyeon suddenly felt the urge to puke, she covered immediately running to the nearest toilet, Mrs Jung was astonished by that, stunned, as an elder she knows what that means, she took a quick glance at her daughter, who was wearing the worry look on her face.

Mrs Jung wanted to speak but before she could, Jessica has already ran to her wife's side.

”Is she pregnant?” Mrs Jung thought to herself.

”Taeyeon! What is wrong with you?” Sica asked worriedly holding her wife's hair who was busy vomiting everything she eat earlier, gripping on the toilet bowl for her dear life.

”Sorry! Jessica tapped her back. ”Are you sick?” Sica inquired again, helping the weak woman to her feet.

”I don't know Sica, maybe I ate something I shouldn't.” Taeyeon said patting her tummy, as she makes her way to the glass basin to rinse the tangy taste in .

”What? Do you have an allergy of any kind, that I don't know about?” Sica asked.

”I do have an allergy but I didn't eat anything with nuts, I highly doubt that it's allergy, I just suddenly felt a little nauseous.” Taeyeon explained.

”Are you in pain anywhere?” Sica asked again, examining her wife's body.

”No not pain, but I do feel a little dizzy.” Taeyeon said holding her head.

”Okay! Since we are already here at the hospital, I suggest we go see a doctor.” Sica suggested.

”No! No need, Sica! I'll be fine, don't worry.” Taeyeon tried to protest.

”No! Taeyeon, we go see the doctor and that's final.” Sica sternly said.

~~~

Jessica helped her wife up, and reached for her with her one hand side hugging her as they made their way to see the doctor.

After running some tests on her, the doctor confirmed that she's already 6weeks pregnant.

”Miss Jung! Your wife is with child.” The doctor informed.

”With what?” Sica asked not sure if what's she's thinking is what the doctor just said.

”She's pregnant, 6weeks old little

Please log in to read the full chapter