TWENTY ONE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.

~~*~~

Taeyeon and Jessica had to leave jeju almost immediately, when Taeyeon's mother called them back for a very important matter, it's been just three weeks of their lovey dovey and now they were back to problems.

~~~

”Mum! What is it you sounded desperate on the phone are you sick?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

”No I'm not, it's just that I found out about your.....” Mrs Kim stopped mid sentence she herself doesn't believe what happened to be true.

"About my?” Taeyeon impatiently asked, she's so disturbed on what ever her mum is about to say.

”Your sister is alive Taeyeon,” Hyoyeon finally said.a

”WHAT?? Hayeon is alive? Where? Where is she? where is my sister?” Taeyeon jumped from her sit and bounced to her umma's side.

"She's at Canada, with your dads best friend, he just woke up from coma, and that's how we know.”

”Mum! How was it possible for her and him to be alive? I remember clearly that they were both with dad when that accident happened, I was crying hard wanted to go with them but I was sick with cold and that was why they left without me.”

”Yes dear that is exactly what happened, but it seems they didn't die and were lost thinking they were both too deep into the river we lost hope of ever finding their corpses.”

Flashback!

Mr Kim and Mr Lee are best of friends, and on that faithful day they were driving to the shipping company, when they were told of their supplies arriving, Hayeon was crying when she saw her father leaving, saying she wants to go too and he took her with him, they were on the bridge when they encountered an accident and Mr Kim died instantly while Hayeon and Mr Lee were no where to be found.

Flashback ends.

”It was reported to me that, someone found them, and seeing they were alive he saved them and took them to Canada where he resides for further treatment, and Mr Lee was in coma since then, until few weeks ago when he regain his consciousness to tell us all this.”

"Mum! I can't wait to meet her, Sica! I'm so happy.” Taeyeon said now looking at her wife.

”You must be, it's a good thing to have a sibling you know.” Sica said, side-hugging her wife.

~~~

Hayeon was brought home by Mr Lee, he was sad to find out about the death of his friend, causing a whole new mourning season at the house of the Kim's.

”Hayeon-ah come here!” Taeyeon motioned for the girl to come closer, but Hayeon was scared of people, she hate crowd and so many eyes watching her.

”I'm fine here.” she said avoiding going any further, it's like she's scared of her own sister.

”Don't you remember me? Your taengoo unnie?” Taeyeon tried to make her remember.

”I don't really remember you unnie, sorry.”

”Is alright, you will remember again I promise, you were actually very little then, so I understand.” Taeyeon said hiding her hurt.

”I heard she's a little scared, shy and introverted, but I'm sure she will be normal soon since she's now back with her family, Mr park has been nothing but kind to us, we need to thank him for everything he's done for us.” Mr Lee said.

”Yeah really, I'm grateful to him that

Please log in to read the full chapter