TWENTY THREE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Note: Okay this chap might be a little confusing, but is actually not, Hyoyeon met Jessica first before meeting with Anita Hwang! Hope you will understand it well. Thanks don't forget your feedbacks are very important major motivation.

Well happy reading :)).

~~*~~

”Anita said to meet here? and I think this hotel also belongs to the Jung's, wow and is luxurious.” Hyoyeon kept talking to herself, looking around the place, she didn't notice bumping unto someone, who luckily happened to be her daughter in-law.

”Good morning, Sooyeon-ah!” Mrs Kim greeted her daughter in-law.

”Mum? What are you doing here?” Sica asked bewildered.

”I came to meet someone, it's Anita Hwang, I came to talk with her about her daughter, she's caused a lot of problems lately some I didn't even know until yesterday.” Hyoyeon said dejectedly.

”Oh she's here?” Sica asked the woman wondering why Anita has to invite her in-law here.

”Yeah I think she said to meet her at room 234.” Hyoyeon confirmed.

”Mum are you sure of meeting her alone? I mean she's your enemy and might hurt you, does anyone knows you are meeting with her?” Jessica asked worried.

”No actually I don't want Taeyeon to worry so I didn't tell her about this meeting, but Anita used to be my best friend, those days, before...” Mrs Kim stopped mid way.

”Before?” Sica said trying to know what.

”Never mind Sooyeon, I'll just see her for some minutes okay?” Hyoyeon assured.

”Okay mum, actually I'm here for a meeting with the hotel's board of directors, I think appa want to expand this hotel, soon, he said he's gifting it to someone special.” Jessica informed.

”Ahh okay, good, I'll take my leave, see you around.” Hyoyeon bids her goodbye and proceeded into the hotel.

”Yes mum see you soon.” Jessica said with a little wave of her hand.

~~~

A knock was heard from the door and Anita quickly got up fixing herself before opening the door.

”Hello! Hyoyeon.” She said creepily, before moving aside for the woman of her dreams to get in.

Anita closing the door behind her she quickly went to back hug the stunned Hyoyeon, holding her tight.

”I missed you, love, I missed this.” she whispered huskily into Hyoyeon's ears, breathing hot air into it.

”Stop it Anita, I'm not here for your sick jokes, let go of me.” Hyoyeon struggled to free herself.

”Why you are always serious and uptight? chill and loosen up a little, will you?” Anita said, still hugging and sniffing her scent.

”I said to let go, what's wrong with you?” Hyoyeon shouted angrily and this time she was able to free herself from Anita's hold.

”I said I wanted to speak with you, regarding something important but you never get serious, now listen to me carefully! because I'm not gonna repeat myself to you.” Hyoyeon warned.

”I want you to get your daughter out of my daughters lives, she's caused a lot of problems so far, and I'm sick and tired of you and your daughter, please Anita let's stop now,” Hyoyeon joined her hands together in form of begging. ”what happened to us? We used to be best of friends.” She adds her tears pooling her eyes.

”I was your best friend but you decided to betray me, you knew how much I love you, yet you went ahead and married that undeserving idiot, why won't I hate you? Huh?” Anita inquired.

”Anita! You know so well that I don't like girls and even if I do, it won't be you, you were my best friend, someone that knows my perfection and flows, someone that meant a lot to me, someone I will gossip with and someone I will relay on, and talked about my crushes with, but you threw all that away, just because of your lust.” Hyoyeon returned.

”I wasn't only lusting on you, Hyoyeon! I loved you so much, that is the reason why I did all what I did, just for you, just to get you, Hyoyeon.” Anita reduced her voice.

”I don't believe that, Anita, you were selfish, I told you I'm straight but you tried forcing your self on me, and now please enough with the past,” Hyoyeon raised her hand to discard their discussion. ”I really want you out of mine and my daughters lives.” Hyoyeon said sternly, and Anita smirked.

”If you want that then that's something you must give me and I'll take my daughter away from you all.” Anita proposed.

”If it's money then name your price, Anita! tell me how much you need.”

”Oh huh, Hyoyeon! you of all people should know that money is not my problem.”

”Then what the hell do you want?”

Anita smirked once again, before coming closer to Hyoyeon, trapping her between her body and the wall.

”I think you know so well what I want.”

”Stop being ridiculous and tell me straight, what is it that you want?”

”You! I want you and if you cooperate, then I'll gladly go away from your lives.” Anita said whilst kissing hyoyeon's neck seductively.

”You must be out of your mind, I never did this with you when I was young and single, how do you expect me to do it now, when I have children and dignity to protect?” Hyoyeon fired.

”Don't pretend you don't want this, because I know you do, and besides you have been lonely for so long, I'm sure you have your needs, as a woman.” Anita started her seduction act, thinking Hyoyeon will give in.

”Anita leave me alone, I don't want to do it with you, I will never,” Hyoyeon said and pushed the woman off her, ”you are disgusting and still a psycho, I don't even know why I thought we could talk like adults, but it seems you never change, somethings never change, I can clearly see that” Hyoyeon adds and bent to pick up her bag.

”If you want to play it this way then, suit yourself, but you should know that I won't sit and watch your daughter destroy my girls, never.” Hyoyeon said and was about to leave when Anita forcefully held her wrist, turning her around and clashing her lips on hers.

Anita forcefully fed Hyoyeon some sedative drug, through the kiss and Hyoyeon lost conscious almost immediately.

”Oh my dear only love, you think I'll have you this close and let you go so easily? No! I'll have what I want, what I've always wanted, and don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy every bit of it and oh I'll make sure to leave you some pictures, to see my work on you baby, I love you so much as much as I want you so badly.” Anita said and dive into the unconscious woman as she started tearing her clothes abruptly.

Anita tore every fiber on Hyoyeon's body as she started kissing her neck, area and lips hungrily, but then she heard an alert sound beeping continuously, making her stopping her advances on the unconscious woman.

”Fire alert?” She asked herself, soon she heard numerous knocks on her door.

”Miss Hwang? Mum?” Sica called.

”Oh my god! Miss Jung is here? and hyoyeon is , she will find out about what I was trying to do, what should I do now?” Anita thought.

”Mum? Mum?

Please log in to read the full chapter