TWENTY SIX!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Note: It's a bit short but enjoy...... Welcoming new readers and please don't hesitate to comment as you always do, it gives me motivation to give you more interesting updates. Thank you :)

~~*~~

”Hon! What happened? how did Tiffany get access to those photos?” Taeyeon asked her wife in a whisper.

”I don't know, I'm thinking she got it from her mum.” Jessica replied.

”What? Then how did Aunt Anita got that kind of photos of appa?” Taeyeon asked.

”Appa?” Sica asked confused.

”Yes your dad with a girl half on bed.” Taeyeon said.

”What? She showed me a different one of your mum, also half , and I think she got that from her mum because, I know when it happened.” Sica said.

”Stop whispering to each other, Tae babe, I'm waiting here for you.” Tiffany shouted at them.

”I'll be with you in a short while, can you please wait outside, I need to talk with my 'Wife'' Taeyeon said emphasizing the word wife.

”No! I'll rather wait here for you.” Tiffany said smirking.

”Please Tiffany, I'm going with you, no matter what, because I got no choice, but please respect our privacy.” Tae said.

”Since you are being a good girl I'll wait outside for you.” Tiffany said and went out of their room.

”You mean you know what happened to my mum?” Taeyeon asked now returning her attention to her wife.

”Yes! It's a long story but in short, Aunt Anita has been in love with mum, since they were young, they were best of friends then and just few days ago she invited mum to talk about you all and Tiffany's constant trouble making, and she drugged mum, wanting to her but I was there to help her, thankfully.” Sica told the story with in short.

”What?” Taeyeon widened her eyes in shock, ”And You never bothered to tell me? Is my mum alright now?” She asked worriedly.

”Mum is alright nothing happened, fortunately, she also told me not to tell you a thing, I'm sorry.” Sica said.

”Oh my God! I need to hear everything, now I need to go with her and I hope I will be able to convince her this time around.” Taeyeon tiredly said.

”I'm going with you, I won't let her have her way with you, ever." Sica said.

”No! Sica, I can take care of myself don't worry! besides, I need Hayeon to stop hating me because of her, so I need to get her evidence on who Tiffany is really is.” Taeyeon spoke convincingly.

”Are you sure? she's sly and very witty, what if she drug you like her mum did mum and tried doing something with you? I just can't shake this uneasy feeling, I'm scared seriously.” Sica said worriedly, running her hand in her straight hair frustratedly.

”I won't let her, I'm also smart and I know exactly what Fany is made of.” Taeyeon assured.

”If you insist then be careful. okay?” Sica said soothing her wife's hair.

”I will! don't worry.” Taeyeon said with a sad smile.

Taeyeon started dressing up and the dress she wore doesn't sit well with Jessica, damn she looked so y in it and she can't let anyone see her like this.

”Taeyeon! I hope you'll change your dress, it will attract Tiffany to do stupid things that I don't wanna think about to you." Sica said jealously.

”It's part of my plan, okay!, I'm going to send her behind bars, and before she's out, we will find a way to destroy those blackmailing photos of our parents don't worry.” Taeyeon explained.

”I get it, good luck” Jessica said feeling relieved as she kisses her wife passionately, they only stopped when their door was opened harshly by the fuming Tiffany.

”What the hell are you two discussing about? You left me waiting and now you're kissing her?” Tiffany angrily said.

”I'm sorry let's go.” Taeyeon said coolly.

”No way in hell I'm gonna let you wear that, what if someone tried doing something improper with you? Huh?” Tiffany asked feeling jealousy building up in the pit of her stomach.

”That's not your concern Tiffany Hwang, the rightful owner said I can, I don't think you have a say on

Please log in to read the full chapter