TWO!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

”Yuri-ah please understand me, I can't abandon my family, they need me now more than ever." Pleaded Sica, she's currently at her girlfriend's home.

”Sica! If you really love me as you claim, then you'll elope with me to the States, I can't stand living with your family, I want my perfect life without any distractions and disturbances." Yuri said nonchalantly.

”But, I can't I'm their only daughter, the only one that can help them, in terms of need, why can't you get me?" Sica helplessly asked.

”Just leave my house, come back only when you are ready to leave them for me," Yuri said and pushed Jessica out of her house.

”Damn! what should I do? I love Yuri with all my heart but she's being difficult to deal with," Sica said frustratedly running her fingers in her hair before turning away and made her way to her car, driving furiously to the bar, she needed something to make her forget the pain Yuri is always giving her.

Sica received a message from her mum, telling her about the party they were invited to, but Jessica decided to ignore them, she's hurt. Yuri is making everything hard for her and she do not understand why.

~~~

”Where is your daughter? Yoojina!" Mr Jung asked angrily checking the time on his wristwatch, they've been waiting for more than an hour now, but it seems Jessica isn't planning on showing up.

”I'm sorry Yeobo! I've sent her a text and she's still not saying anything." Mrs Jung explained.

”Then let's go, we can't keep on waiting for her, she's so inresponsible." Mr Jung said picking up his coat that was placed on the soft royal couch.

”I'm sorry, I'm sure Sooyeon has her reasons, let's go, we are getting late already." The wife said and both of them left, Mrs Jung mad at her daughter's behavior, she always hate when Jessica acts so irresponsible at times, because she'll need to explain tons of s to her husband, only then he'll let it go.

Mrs Kim was talking to some of her guests, when she spotted the Jungs arriving, which made her smile and quickly went to them, to welcome them.

”Welcome Mr and Mrs Jung, I'm really grateful you could make it, welcome," Mrs Kim welcomed the great Jungs, taking them to their sits.

”Congratulations Mrs Kim, I heard your fashion company was second this year following my daughter's, it's a very significant achievement." Mr Jung praised with a shake of her hand.

”Thank you so much, ah...that reminds me Miss Jung is really important here, and I can't seem to see her anywhere, where is she?" Mrs Kim asked.

”She's a bit busy today, she sent her congratulatory to you." Mrs Jung quickly answered.

”Oh very well then, I'm really grateful for that please send my greetings to her." Mrs Kim said, "I'll get my daughter to pay her respects now," She adds and went into the crowd to look for her daughter.

Unbeknownst to Mrs Kim, Taeyeon was back at the party drunk, it was actually Tiffany's doing, she plan

Please log in to read the full chapter