FIFTEEN!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTEEN!

 

The next day Taeyeon wanted to explore the island, and so she told Jessica to go with her first to the beach.

The couple arrived at the beautiful beach, and lucky that it was not crowded.

”Hey! How will you like lunch on the sea?" Sica suddenly asked because she has earlier planned a surprise for Taeyeon.

”It will be lovely, goodness I love the idea." Taeyeon said happily.

”Alright let's go." Jessica said offering her hand for Taeyeon to take, and Taeyeon quickly did, she's excited for the ride.

Jessica had hired a luxurious yacht which is about about 34 feet normal size for just a single couple, with a lot of space and well decorated, Taeyeon was rendered speechless seeing Sica's effort, it was very beautiful and the couple boarded on for their lunch date, Taeyeon doesn't even know when Sica did all this and how, but whatever the case might be; she love it so much.

They were at the middle of their date, shortly after lunch, when Taeyeon decided she needed to use the bathroom, she excused herself and left, Sica decided to watch the beauty of nature as she stood by the railings watching how beautifully the water was dancing around freely.

Tiffany who was hiding saw an opportunity to finish Jessica off so she quietly went from behind the oblivious girl as she pushed her into the sea, Tiffany has lost all her sanity to think of what she just did, to her; everything is fair in love and war, but this is not war no one needs to die.

Taeyeon came back looking for Sica but was no where to be sighted, Taeyeon immediately panicked, thinking something bad might have happened to her.

”Sica! come out now and stop freaking me out, it's really not funny, you won't scare me just come out now." Taeyeon shouted, knowing the yacht is not big she started checking everywhere for her but still couldn't find her, Taeyeon was back walking when she felt her back bumping to someone, she immediately smiled thinking it was Jessica.

”You bad Sica, you got me all scared, I thought something might have happened to you." Taeyeon said wanting to turn around and face her but she was held still, as the person pressed her body more into her, back hugging her.

”Leave me alone Sica." Taeyeon said struggling to free herself but couldn't, the next thing she knew was; she was pinned to the yacht body as the person back hugging her started kissing her neck.

Knowing Sica will never do that to her, Taeyeon remembered, the night they arrived, that creepy feeling she felt when she was sleeping, the possible thought of Tiffany being there with them never crossed her mind, until now, because hell she can smell the girl's scent all over now.

”Oh my God!" Taeyeon thought.<

Please log in to read the full chapter