The Three Weeks Agreement

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong had been bringing Jaemin every Sunday to see Yuta in the park. The three were happily enjoying theirselves in each other's company. For the past few months, Jaemin's affection for his Mommy is growing. He's always getting excited whenever his Daddy is telling him that they're going somewhere. His brothers didn't know anything about this that's why his Daddy told him to keep this a secret between the two of them.

Taeyong decided to keep it so that his brothers won't envy him and won't feel neglected by their mommies.

Yuta didn't mind about this secret thing. He just want to be with his son and with Taeyong.

 

Yuta couldn't stop staring at Taeyong whenever he's holding their son's hands and whenever he laughs about their son's cuteness. Yuta's heart pounds every second, every minute whenever Taeyong look at him with those beautiful shining eyes. Yuta couldn't stop imagining himself with Taeyong and Jaemin together in one bed, playing and laughing like a happy family can do.

Yuta dreamed a lot about this. Him, Taeyong and Jaemin as a one happy family. But all of these dreams will not happen anyways. He needs to go back home in Japan since his sister is getting weaker everyday. His mother asked him to go back as requested by his younger sister. Yuta hesitated at first since he can't leave his son alone again with Taeyong but he knew that his family won't ever like to see his son. They thought that Jaemin is a huge mistake after they found out that Yuta got impregnated by Taeyong who they knew who's still married during that time. Also, he can't take Jaemin away from Taeyong, too. He raised their child alone and Taeyong is still the legal guardian anyways.

He snapped out from his day dream when Taeyong gave him the hotdog sandwich he bought from the food stand. "Are you okay, Yu?" Yuta blushed from the nickname and took the sandwich from his hands. "I'll be honest with you, Taeyong.." Taeyong sat beside him while he glanced at their son who's currently playing at the play ground.

"Is something bothering you? You can tell me and maybe I can help you with that."

"I need to go back home, Taeyong. My family needs me." Taeyong didn't speak but he motioned Yuta to talk more. "My sister is dying and she's asking me to go back. I wanted to but I can't leave my son again."

"Yu-"

"I can't bring him Taeyong. My family doesn't want to see him. They treated my son like a mistake and I can't afford to see my son being treated like that." Yuta sighed and Taeyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter