The Nakamoto Family

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong is nervously sitting on the stool while his stylist is trying to fix his hair. He looked at his watch and realized that it's only two hours left for him to have his civil status as married again. 

He almost ruin his hairstyle when he slightly turn his head back when he heard the door open, revealing his precious two Chinese boys. Renjun and Chenle walked towards their father and sat in front of him. 

"This is actually the first time to see you getting married." Renjun said as he took his father's cold hands into his. "I'm so happy for you, Dad." 

"Thank you son." He pats his older son's back and turned to his right to see the younger Chinese boy.

"Chenle..baby?" The said boy glanced up to meet his father's eyes. "Can you give Daddy a hug?" The little boy didn't hesitate to do it and quickly stood up from his seat and hugged his Daddy, not caring about the stylist who's kinda getting irritated now.

"I know that you two misses your real parents so much. I just want to tell you that they both love you too the way I love you. It's just so unfortunate that they left the world so early." Taeyong said, still hugging his two sons. Renjun and Chenle let out some tears from their eyes and kissed their Daddy's cheeks. "It's okay, Daddy. You still raised us like your own children." Little Chenle said and hugged his father's body tighter.

"Okay, enough for the drama. Ms. Kim needs to finish my hair first. You can go back to your brothers and help them entertain the visitors, okay?" The two nodded their heads and opened the door to exit. But Renjun stopped when Taeyong called out his name. "Renjun.."

"Take in charge of your other siblings. Okay?" Renjun gave him a thumbs up and searched for his younger siblings as commanded by his father.  

 

 

Yuta just couldn't believe it. He looked in the mirror and he saw himself getting his make up done. The stylist did a very good job on making his wrinkles and eyebags invisible. 

When he's done, Yuta's mother approached him. She held her son's hands, intertwining it with her own. 

"Yuta, for all the responsibilities that you had done to me, your father and your sisters, I want to thank you a lot." She started. 

"You're the one who worked so hard to give us money and pay all the debts and your sister's medication. Thanks to you, your sister is alive and healthy." Mrs. Nakamoto couldn't help but to break down in front of him. Yuta tried so hard to held it in but he failed as a tear dropped on his cheek. 

"It's okay, Mom. I did it because I love you. I just want my sister to live longer too. She's too young to leave this world and she deserves so much better than hospitals." Yuta's mother cupped her son's cheeks and gave him a kiss on his forehead. 

It's really a miracle that his parents accepted his marriage with Taeyong. Since from the start, the Nakamoto family despise the man so much after impregnating Yuta while believing that he's still married. Due to Yuta's long explanation and Taeyong's persuation in his little Japanese with the help of Jaemin and Lami's appearance, their parents approved the wedding. What surprises Yuta the most is that his family even attended it. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter