Please Stay With Me

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"GOOD MORNING!"

The ever energetic Na Jaemin barged inside Taeyong's room without knocking. Both Taeyong and Yuta sat up from their former lying position until they realized that they're still under the blanket when Jaemin gasped. "You're making another sibling for me? Thanks Mom and Dad!" Jaemin dramatically wiped his eyes from tears and both Yuta and Taeyong wanted to slap their son right now.

"Jaemin, just go out and wake your brothers up." Taeyong ordered coldly. Jaemin laughed at his parents' embarassment and went out of the room, closing the door. Taeyong and Yuta sighed in relief until Jaemin opened the door again."Reminder Dad, Chenle's recital is today." He winked at his parents before closing the door shut again.

Yuta was about to get dressed when Taeyong pulled him back to the bed. "Where's my good morning kiss?" He demanded but Yuta slapped his hands on Taeyong's lips. "Last night is enough." Yuta said, trying his best to get out of Taeyong's hold. "Taeyong...let me go."

"Not until I get a kiss from you again."

"No."

"Then I'll never let you go."

"You'll be late for Chenle's recital.'

"Then, it's your fault."

"Taeyong.."

"Just one kiss, Yuta." The said male gave up struggling and finally gave Taeyong his kiss on his lips. The kiss was sweet like their first kiss last night. Taeyong smiled between the kisses and pulled away to grasp some air. Taeyong continued to kiss Yuta's cheek down to his jaw and neck making Yuta be turn on again.

"Tae.."

"Lets do another round.."

"Stop, Tae. Your children are all awake now." Taeyong smiled at the nickname Yuta gave him."Tae... I like it." Yuta blushed again and wrap the blanket around his body leaving Taeyong exposed.

"I know that you love seeing me Yuta but it's too cold to walk around the room like this." Taeyong protested that made Yuta blush even more.

"Just get dressed, Taeyong. Your children might barge again inside your room and I know you don't want them to see you right?" Yuta made a point that Taeyong ran inside the bathroom to have a hot bath.

 

Yuta sat on the bed, completely dressed. He was waiting for Taeyong who's taking a bath longer than he thought. He looked at the sheets beside him and bit his lip as he remembered what happened last night. He never thought that Taeyong and him would do this again. After all these years, Taeyong is the only one who he had with.

"Yukkuri!" The sudden noise coming from the bathroom woke Yuta up from his daydream. He looked up seeing Taeyong dressed so good with black shirt and black skinny jeans fitting his thigh and legs in detail. "Aren't you going to take a bath?" He asked and sat up beside him. Taeyong took the moment to put his chin on Yuta's shoulder and back hug him.

Yuta isn't used to these kind of affections that Taeyong is showing to him but he can't deny that he love it so much. "I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter