Alone With Lee Taeyong

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"...and here is your room." Jaemin showed his Mom the only guest room they have. Ever since Taeyong's Mom died, Taeyong is the only one who works for his children's needs and house rent. Taeyong worked his off every day as a choreographer with only Sunday as his rest day to make income for his family. There was a time when Taeyong was so down that he cannot find some money anymore, Mark decided to help by finding a part time job to sustain their every day needs.

During that time, Mark is still a Junior in high school. He was hired as a crew working in a fast food chain. Renjun, took charge of his younger siblings while his father and hyung are gone. Both Mark and Renjun divided their time in studies and responsibilities that made Taeyong be so thankful to have children like them.

When Taeyong was offered to appear as a mentor for a dance reality contest, his income increased and he was offered to do a lot of projects. By that time,Taeyong had enough money to buy their own two storey house and let Mark resign from his work. Even though Taeyong is busier than before, his children understands the situation. They supported their father by making him breakfast before going to work and giving massage after work.

 

Mark is now currently preparing for his college life. He's still in the midst of choosing which university and course he would take. Renjun is in his Junior year while Haechan and Jeno were in freshmen stage. Jaemin is the ony one who's still in the middle school while both Chenle and Jisung were still elementary students.

 

As Jaemin opened the room, Yuta was surprised on how dusty and chaotic the room is. "Well, it's a bit dusty and... dirty but we can clean it up  tomorrow, right?" Jaemin closed the door and pulled his Mom's hands to his father's direction.

"Dad!" Jaemin called while pulling Yuta with him. Taeyong looked up from the newspaper that he's reading and smiled at the two. "Is there any problem?"

"The room is a bit messy and there's no way in hell I'm going to let my Mom sleep there." Jaemin protested and he thought of a wonderful idea. "How about he can stay in your room, Dad?" Jaemin mischievously smirked and his parents widen their eyes at him.

"Why can't I stay in your room, Jaem?" Yuta asked his son but Jaemin shooked his head in disagreement.

"As much as I want to but I have exams these week that I need to concentrate on studying." Jaemin lied. He doesn't have any exams though but he just want to make his parents be together. "And also, I can't let you sleep in Haechan hyung's room. He's going to be mad because aside from him, only Mark hyung can sleep inside. Renjun hyung and Jeno hyung's room are full while y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter