Taeyong and Ten's Story

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ten has been wondering around the campus hall when he bumped into someone. "Ouch." Ten reacted but the other one stumbled on his feet and his books flew along with him on the floor. Ten widened his eyes when he saw that the other one is hurt. He stoop down to help him up but he froze when he saw the other man's face.

He's so beautiful. Ten thought and little did he know that the other is thinking the exact same phrase.

 

 

After getting each other's phone numbers after the bump, they couldn't put away their attention from their phone. They keep on texting each other and even call at night, trying to get to know each other. Little by little, they were slowly falling in love.

 

 

A week had passed and they decided to go out and date instead. They started being awkward at first but due to Ten's outgoing personality, they slowly became comfortable. Taeyong couldn't help but blush whenever Ten is complimenting him. Ten, on the other hand, loves to see the other blush and he wants to see it more.

 

 

 

 

Two years had passed, Taeyong had graduated college. He decided to propose to Ten after the graduation ceremony. It's not like he's expecting Ten to answer "Yes" immediately, it's just he's willing to wait if Ten really loves to finish his college degree first before going to get married. But he also wants to make sure that Ten is his no matter what happens.

"Ten, will you marry me?" Taeyong asked, kneeling down in front of him on their school's soccer field. Several students are witnessing the proposal and some of them are squealing and some are not interested but decided to watch the scene anyways.

"Yes!" Taeyong stood up from his knees, hugged the younger and kissed him passionately, not caring about the students and now professors watching them.

 

 

 

"I do." Ten answered the final question and after a few sentence from him, we'll be officially married.

"You may kiss your husband." Taeyong didn't hesitate to grab Ten's face by his cheeks and showed the audience that the person he's kissing is now his.

"Just don't ever cheat on me, Lee Taeyong." Ten whispered on his husband's ears and smiled at the audience.

 

 

 

Taeyong is pacing back and forth outside the delivery room as his husband is going to give birth to their child.He didn't expect him to give birth while they're having a second honeymoon tour in Vancouver. The tour is a gift from Ten's parents and they decided to use it on their wedding anniversary. Too bad that their wedding anniversary is also the due date of Ten's pregnancy. Ten kept it from him just to fly here in Vancouver.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter