Nakamoto Yuta's Introduction

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ever since he was a child, Nakamoto Yuta has been told to always smile no matter what happens. That's why he got the nickname, healing smile. His smile can heal every pain in the heart of people who sees it.

Yuta is the second child of the Nakamoto family. A happy family of a teacher and a bank manager. Yuta didn't grew in luxury. Instead, he grew in a family of rugs. His parents, despite of having professional works have to pay off their previous debts. His younger sister is currently diagnosed in a deadly disease that they lend some money for her medicine and hospitalization. Yuta wanted to help and that's how he ended up in Seoul.

Yuta got offered a job in a music company. He became a personal assistant of a matinee idol named Yunho. He idolized him so much that he accepted the offer before. Much to his dismay, being a personal assistant requires a lot of things. Your free time is limited just like an idol. All of your time must be focused on your client. There is a rest day but you must consult your client first. Luckily, Yunho is an angel. He treats Yuta as a friend.

Yuta give most of his salary to his parents and they are very thankful to have him as their son. Yuta spends the rest of his money for the dorm and cheap foods. If Yuta's mother will come here and saw his refrigerator, she'll be very mad with an apple and two canned beers. Yuta prefer to stay at a bar and drink rather than to stay at home and be homesick.

 

 

Yuta usually comes at the bar with his fellow employee and friend, Hansol. They just have fun whenever they are free. Hansol hooks up with some guests at the bar but Yuta is just being shy and drink alone on a stool while watching his friend making out on the dance floor.

 

 

One night, Hansol dared him to be confident. He wore revealing clothes making him one of the hottest guests at the bar. A guy went to his side and flirted with him. He followed his instincts and tried to build up some confidence as he flirted back. He thought he won when he started making out with the guy on the restroom. The guy whispered on his ear saying that they need to continue it somewhere other than that place.

They ended up on Yuta's dorm. Yuta felt so nervous as the guy started kissing his neck and ing his shirt. Yuta never had any relationship before and he had never been kissed by someone before. All of these things were his first that's why he's anticipating to be friends with the stranger on his bed and later on, have a relationship with him.

Yuta wanted to scream in pain as the guy entered him. He didn't prepared him like what other people do when they have . He wanted to cry but all of these plans that he wanted will be destroyed if he shouted. He endured the pain of the first time and enjoyed it afterwards.

Little did he know, all of his plans were destroyed when Taeyong admits to have two children.

 

 

 

Yuta curled on his sofa and cried his heart out. He should be working right now but the pain on his heart and on his bottom doesn't fade out. A ring from his phone caught his attention and he reached for it. He saw the caller ID and immediately answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yuta, where are you? Yunho hyung is looking for you." Hansol asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I can't make it today. I'm sick." He lied and laid down on the sofa. He can hear a loud sigh from the elder.

"Are you okay, Yuta? Do you want me to come?"

"It's okay, hyung. I can handle myself."

"Okay, just tell me if you need something." Hansol ended up the call and Yuta threw his phone on the table beside. He cried and cried until the end of the night.

 

 

 

"Yuta, are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter