Getting To Know You

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Donghyuck, you have some guests." Jinki announced to the sleeping boy while shaking him up. The said boy groaned in his sleep but then opened his eyes to see the figure of the person he's longing for since yesterday. He sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes to make sure that he's not dreaming anymore and the figure of Mark and Taeyong standing beside his bed is real. 

"Good morning." Mark greeted the still sleepy boy. Jinki left the three alone and went down to prepare some breakfast by himself. 

"How are you?" Taeyong sat up beside his legs and rubbed his blanket covered leg. "I'm okay Dad.. It's just.. a little lonely and boring without you guys." 

Taeyong felt bad about the feelings that his son had been suffering. But he couldn't do anything about this since he's home now to where he really belongs.

Mark also sat beside him and held his hands. He finally felt warm after touching the love of his life. He missed this the most and he swore that he can hear his heart beats so loud. "I miss you so much Haechannie.." Mark whispered and kissed his two hands. Taeyong felt happy to see his two sons getting intimate and sweet to each other. 

"I miss you too, hyung." Haechan smiled and pulled Mark's arm to hug him. Taeyong stood up and decided to leave the two lovers alone while squealing like a girl. Both Haechan and Mark laughed at their father's reaction and continued to cuddle on the bed. 

 

 

 

"Thank you for taking care of Donghyuck and I'm so sorry for taking him from you in surprise. It's just that he needs to be trained now since the company needs the heir to be present on the next meeting which is next week." Jinki said as he gave a cup of tea on Taeyong. The latter took the cup and sipped carefully, trying not to burn his tongue. 

"It's okay hyung. I understand the situation. I'm just worried that he might not adjust to the situation and might cram himself because of the sudden change of environment. He used to be the noisy, mischievous Haechan in our house then he became quiet, sensitive and reserved when we saw him here." 

"You're right, Taeyong. I shouldn't take it by surprise. At least.. I should've just informed the two of you." Jinki lowered his head in guilt. Taeyong softened at the older and placed his hand on his. "It's okay hyung. We'll try our best to help Haechan adopt the environment and the lifestyle that he needs. 

"Thank you." Jinki gave his best smile and took a sip on his cup. 

 

 

 

"Jeno hyung!" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter