Another Member of the Family

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A year later after he officially adopted the Qian brothers, Taeyong started to work in Jinki's company instead. Although he's still managing the studio, Taeyong was hired as the official choreographer of the company. Taeyong couldn't say no since his salary will increase compared to how much he earn from the studio. 

 

 

It's his first day of work and everyone were looking fondly at him. Maybe because of his good looks? Taeyong doesn't even know why but he just ignored them like he used to do when he's still working at the studio. He was on his way to the practice room when he saw someone familiar. He walked straight to that someone and he didn't expect the person he's been looking and longing for here at the same building.

"Yuta?" He called and the brunet haired man turned around to see who's calling him. Yuta widen his eyes when he saw the man who built and destroyed his heart. Taeyong, on the other hand, felt his heart beats faster and louder upon seeing him. Before, Yuta is beautiful but when he saw him today, he looks so beautiful, gorgeous.. he's the epitome of perfection.

"Taeyong.. what are you doing here?" He asked and the said man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I'm working here. How about you?"

"I work here too.." Then Yuta suddenly realized.. "Ah! You're the new choreographer that they're talking about?" Taeyong nodded to answer him.

"Yuta? Is everything alright?" Hansol called behind him and suddenly stopped his trance when he saw the person Yuta's been talking to. "Oh.. Jaemin's Dad.." Hansol said and later winced as Yuta's elbow hit him hard.

"Nice to meet you, too.. uh..."

"Hansol. Ji Hansol." The two shook their hands and Taeyong was later on introduced by Hansol as the new choreographer. Yuta still couldn't believe his eyes and he swore his heart starts beating fast again.. He watches the new employee dance and that added to the reason why his heart is flattering. Hansol gave him a look that makes Yuta blushed.

"You said you miss him last week right? Thank God and he answered your prayers." Hansol teased and this made Yuta blush even more.

 

 

 

"How long have you been here?" Taeyong asked the brunet while they're having their lunch break. "I've started working here since before I met you."

"That means you're here for so long? And you're working as?"

"Yunho's personal assistant." Taeyong's mouth dropped. So, that's why he can't take care of Jaemin during that time. Being a personal assistant requires a lot of time for your client, right? Taeyong can understand now.

"Oh.. that's why." Silence.. Taeyong wants to ask more but he couldn't even form a word when Yuta looked at him in the eyes and it's so endearing.

 

"How's Jaemin?" Taeyong knew that this topic of their son will come up soon. Yuta looked at him like he's begging to know about his son's condition so badly. He can feel the longing from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter