The "Unwanted" Visitor

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yuta Mom?" Yuta turned his head on his right to see little Chenle calling him behind the door. He gestured his hand to come near him and glad that the nine year old followed him. 

"Is there anything that you need?" 

"I want cuddles." Chenle pouted and Yuta couldn't resist his cuteness. He told the kid to lay down beside him and hugged him tight, making the child let out a loud squeal. Yuta swore that he might lose his ears soon but he let it go anyway, hugging the boy tighter and kiss the top of his head. 

"I miss you Yuta Mom." 

"I miss you too, Chenle. Where is your baby brother?" 

"He's with Renjun hyung." Chenle answered and closed his eyes to feel the warmth given by Yuta's arms.

 

For a few minutes, Chenle fell asleep on Yuta's arms. He covered the kid's body with his blanket. Yuta surely missed Chenle and Jisung a lot since he was the one who always take care of the two whenever Renjun is not around and busy dating with Jeno. Ever since the day he got the duty as the two's guardian, he got closer to them and treats them like his own children too. For four weeks being on bed, he didn't take care of the two. Instead, the duty went back to Renjun again. 

It's clear that Chenle is really the most vulnerable among the children. Even though the kid is the most hyper among them, Chenle is the most sensitive and caring among his brothers. This is why Chenle is the one who is yearning for more hugs from Yuta and his Renjun hyung. Jisung, on the other hand, is a bit different from Chenle. The youngest seldom acts mature from his age that he even bullies his own brothers much to their dismay. But with Yuta, Jisung is tamed and acts more like a baby than Chenle does. There's no denial that Jisung missed his Yuta Mom too but he doesn't let it show (he's too shy to admit it anyways).

 

Yuta brushed Chenle's hair away from his face. He took a mental note that he needs to accompany him to get a haircut tomorrow. 

He can't stop himself for being so excited to finally go out of his room and take care of the two youngest again. He's bored enough and tired of watching the same thing over and over again. Today is the last day that he'll be in bed rest. He couldn't stop smiling. 

 

 

 

"Yuta Moooom!" Yuta's quickly got up from h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter