Family Outing (Part 3)

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yukkuri!" Taeyong called his boyfriend in excitement. Yuta turned his head to see him skipping towards him. Taeyong still acts like a kid and this made Yuta smile even more.

"Lets go swimming!" Taeyong said as he tried to pull Yuta's arm towards the changing room.

"Tae.. I'm still sore." Yuta protests.

"I'll carry you there!" Taeyong insisted and of course, Yuta felt so weak when the older uses his aegyo to him. He's just so irrisistable.

 

 

 

"You know, we can do skinny dipping here later at night." Taeyong whispered to his ears while carrying Yuta in his arms, bridal style. "We're here at the beach with your children, Taeyong. We cannot let them see us in front of them."

"I know, that's why I told you that we need to go at night." Yuta rolled his eyes when Taeyong mischievously wiggled his eyebrows. They were under the water now and Taeyong's feet is slowly getting buried by the sand. Both Yuta and Taeyong stumbled on the water and laughed so hard, earning a look from the others. Taeyong splashed Yuta some water on his face while he did the same thing to Taeyong. Both were playing under the water until Yuta felt something again. Taeyong noticed it and quickly went to Yuta's side to catch him.

"Yuta..are you okay?" Taeyong asked in worry but Yuta just gave him an assurance smile. "I'm okay, Tae. Maybe I'm just tired since we didn't get enough sleep."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Tae." He said before he splashed some water on Taeyong's face again and ran away from him. Taeyong got surprised and ran after him, earning a loud shriek from Yuta when he got carried bridal style.

 

Mark and Haechan were sitting on the cottage while they are watching Yuta and Taeyong playing. Haechan was relieved that Mark had stopped crying that he offered to just sit and watch. He looked at the older and he can see his puffy teary eyes that he looks like he's going to cry again. Haechan didn't know what to do so he pulled the older's hand and kissed it.

"Hyung.." Mark turned his head to see Haechan. He suddenly felt good when a pair of lips touch his own. The kissed lasted a minute and both looked deeply in their eyes. "I'm always here for you, hyung. You know that." Haechan spoke and for the first time in a while, Mark smiled.

"I.. I'm just a bit disappointed." Mark confessed. Haechan eagerly listened to him while never letting go of his hand. "Eomma left me when I'm still a baby. I kept on believing that he's gonna comeback soon. I always believe in him, pray that one of these days, Dad wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter