Can't Say It Out Loud

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So, how are you?" Taeyong asked as he placed the coffee that the bought from the cashier. Yuta took a sip from the coffee leaving a smudge on the corner of his lips. Taeyong didn't hesitate to grab the tissue and wipe it out. Yuta smiled at the sudden sweet actions of the latter and fake coughed to break the awkward silence. 

"I'm doing fine. How's Jaemin?" Taeyong looked at the man in front of him and mimic his smile. "He grew up so fast. He's currently in middle school right now." Yuta felt his heart clenched for not knowing anything about his son. He wanted to be updated, he wanted to talk to him but time, money and his family prevented him to do so. 

For seven years, Yuta just worked his off in a restaurant as a waiter, in a convenience store as a cashier and in a hospital as a janitor for his sister's hospitalization, his family's needs and plane ticket to go back in Seoul. Yuta once wanted to give up but whenever he looks at his son's picture, he just want to work more for his future. Yuta felt unfair for not giving Taeyong some money for Jaemin's needs but the latter just told him to go back because Jaemin missed him so much when he got a time to call him last four years. That was only one time. 

Taeyong can sense something off from Yuta after telling him something about their son. He took his hands in his and caressed it softly. "Don't feel bad, Yuta. I knew you tried so hard just to see him again. I always told Jaemin about y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter