The Letter For Taeyong

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong is now currently living with his four children. A six years old Mark, four years old Jeno and Donghyuck and a three years old Jaemin. Being a single father of four, he honestly admits that he can't do it alone. He tried his best to earn money and take care of the children. Gladly, his mother helped him up whenever he's at work. 

Taeyong currently manages the dance studio that Taemin left for Donghyuck. Since he's the legal guardian of the child, he's the one who's taking care of anything that the child will inherit. But, all of the studio's income willl go straight to Donghyuck's savings account that's why he's still struggling to work in the said studio. 

Taeyong also changed Donghyuck's name for his protection. Currently, he named him Haechan as Jinki's command since he'll also inherit the company in the future. Jinki doesn't have a child to inherit his wealth. Donghyuck is the sole heir of the company and Jinki is very thankful to Taeyong for raising his nephew up. Taeyong's only fear is that Donghyuck will be taken away from him someday.

 

 

 

Waking up with a loud scream and shout from the living room, Taeyong groaned in annoyance. His children are fighting again. He sat up from his bed and wore his slippers. He went out of his room and found Donghyuck and Jeno fighting over a toy. 

"Daddy! Haechanie took my leggo!"

"He took my mickey mouse doll first!"

"Alright, stop fighting. Jeno, Haechan, apologize to each other and return each other's toys. You both are brothers and brothers shouldn't fight. Okay?" Taeyong scolded his two sons and went to his eldest son's room to check him up. Gladly, he saw him reading a book on his bed while Jaemin is laying down beside him. Taeyong always keeps an eye on his youngest since he's the weakest among them. Since Yuta turned Jaemin over to him, the baby was always brought to the hospital because of his weak lungs. Glad that while Jaemin is growing up, his immune system and lungs are also getting stronger. He still needs some medicines though but unlike before, he can play with his brothers now and run anytime he can.

Taeyong smiled at his sons and closed the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter