Family Outing (Part 1)

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a lot of protests from his sons, Taeyong had finally conviced them to go out to Jeju Island for five days with Yuta. The family are now packing their things up on their respective rooms except for Yuta.

"Do I really need to join you? I mean I can stay here and wait for Yunho hyung's approval to let me in again as his personal assistant." Yuta asked while folding Taeyong's shirt. "Of course you need to join us. You told me that you want to know my children, right? Now, this is the right time." Taeyong said while packing his own clothes on the luggage. He noticed that Yuta isn't moving an inch from the bed to pack his own things up. He stood up in front of him and pulled his arms to stand up.

"Come on,Yukkuri, Jaemin will be so disappointed if you didn't join. He made a lot of effort just to persuade his brothers." Yuta felt defeated after Taeyong used their child card again. Everytime that Yuta decided to be stubborn, Taeyong always use Jaemin to stop his stubborness. Jaemin couldn't blame his Mom though, his Dad's ideas were sometimes weird.

"Fine."

 

The flight to Jeju isn't that long for the Lee family. They eventually used Haechan's private jet and they are going to stay in the hotel that his Uncle Jinki owned. Since Haechan was already known as the heir, the family got the VIP rooms. Four rooms were rented. One is for Taeyong and Yuta, the other one was for Mark and Haechan while the other one was for Jaemin, Jisung and Chenle while the last one is for Renjun and Jeno. Renjun was about to protest about the room arrangement but Jaemin just told him that it's okay that he's the one who will take care of his younger siblings instead. There was a slight doubt on Jaemin but Renjun was finally persuaded by Jeno to take a rest.

"Are you sure that the three of them will be okay?" Renjun asked Jeno again while putting their luggages on their respective beds to unpack. Jeno sighed for 121489th times that day and pushed Renjun to sit on his bed.

"Hyung, just don't worry about them. Jaemin said they'll be fine so trust him. Okay? In fact, Haechan hired someone to look for the three of them every one hour." Jeno said and this made Renjun calm himself down. "I'm just a little bit worried for Chenle." Renjun confessed and this made Jeno show his signature eyesmile.

"Don't worry hyung, I understand you."

 

 

"Are you sure that Dad allowed us to be alone?" Mark asked when they finally settled on their own bed. Haechan was dialling his Uncle to let him know that they already arrived at the hotel and that he don't need to get worried. He looked at Mark and he showed his cheeky smile.

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter