When They Finally Met

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuta couldn't understand what he'll suppose to do when he meet his only son. He paced back and forth while holding a gift for him. Yuta thought of things like hug him, kiss him or carry him but it might scare the six years old child. Yuta wonders if Taeyong did tell about him. This made him more nervous because there's a possibility that his child might don't recognize or even know him. 

He looked at his watch and it's already one in the afternoon. Yuta sat on the bench and placed the small box beside him. He looked for someone who has a kid on his hands and he spotted one making him more nervous than he was earlier. Taeyong saw Yuta sitting on the bench and waved at him. Yuta swore that he can already see the shining bright smile of his son... the smile that he also have before all of these s happened to him. 

"Yuta.." Taeyong greeted and Yuta cannot remove his eyes from the little boy he's holding. The boy also stares at him and the child's eyes looks really like Taeyong's. Yuta couldn't believe that his son grew so beautiful like this and he's glad that he looks so healthy. 

"Jae.." Yuta becomes speechless. He was so happy to see his child that he kneeled in front of him and hugged him. Confused, Jaemin broke the hug and looked at him weirdly. "Who are you?" This broke Yuta's heart so bad. Taeyong felt sorry for him that he kneeled in front of Jaemin and faced him. 

"He's Yuta. He's the one who gave birth to you. Now greet him." Yuta smiled at the boy but the latter is still confused to understand the situation. "He's my Mom?" Jaemin faced his father and he nodded. The little boy looked at the man in front of him and frowned. Yuta was surprised as he was called Mom by his child but he didn't mind anyways as long as he's with him now.

"Jaemin?" Yuta wants to be buried alive now when the kid ran away from him. Both Taeyong and Yuta were surprised to the toddler's actions and Taeyong called his son with the authority voice. "Jaemin! Come back here!" Taeyong and Yuta followed their son and found him hiding under the tree, crying.

 

"Come here Jaemin, Daddy's not mad at you anymore." Taeyong tried to convice his son but he shook his head while he continues to cry. Yuta's heart broke once more after seeing his son like this. 

"Jaemin.." Taeyong got cut off by Yuta when he placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him as things won't be okay with scolding. Yuta kneeled again in front of his son and persuade him with a gift in his hands.

"Jaemin.. I'm here now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter