Preparations and Kisses

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"This suits more.." Haechan argued.

"No! This!" Renjun insisted. 

"Oh come on! Pink is better!" Jaemin commented.

"Just because you love pink doesn't mean that it's a good color for the tux!" Haechan replied back. 

"But this one suits Yuta Mom more!" Renjun insisted again.

Yuta sighed for who knows how many times since his children were always fighting on what tux he should wear for the wedding. He looked at the little Chinese boy on his side and then back at the three. 

"Okay.. stop arguing now. I'll choose what I want to wear instead." The three sat on the couch with the piece of clothes still in their hands. Yuta stood up with Chenle in tow. He chose two colors and showed it to the kid. 

"Lele.. baby.. what color do you want?" The nine year old kid took each tux in his eyes and pointed the one which Yuta is holding on his right. 

"Alright.. I'll choose this one." The three teenagers protested since their little brother just chose white instead. 

 

 

 

Taeyong was walking with his son, Jisung when he saw a beautiful bouquet of white roses on the flower shop. He glanced at the 7 years old kid and sat down to read the kid's level. 

"Do you think your Yuta Mom will like that?" He asked the child and got a thumbs up as an answer. Taeyong smiled at his son's cuteness and carried him on his arms and walked to the flower shop. 

Once they entered the shop, they were looking at the beautiful flowers surrounding it. Jisung walked to his right and picked up a gardenia flower and gave it to his father.

"Daddy! Mom will like this!" He told Taeyong gave it to him.

"Gardenia, it means 'you're lovely'. It's a great choice." The florist said as she walked out the counter and picked up another gardenia flower. She smelled it and gave a nice expression that made Taeyong mimic her. He smiled at the scent that the flower gave and looked at the boy beside him. Jisung gave him another thumbs up.

"I'll take this." Taeyong said. The florist hummed then turn around and picked up another flower. She kneeled down to level her height to the young boy. She gave the flower and pinched the boy's cheeks, took every single moment to memorize the boy's face with tears flowing from her eyes. Taeyong watched everything and was curious on what is happening. But when he looked to her eyes, it's full of regret and longing. Taeyong then finally understood.

"A purple hyacinth, it means regret and apologies." The florist said and stood up, wiping her wet cheeks. She let out a silent laugh and went back to the counter.

"He just reminds me of my son. He's so cute and fluffy. Glad that you raised him well."

"Well, he's quite mischevous sometimes but he's a nice kid. He's really smart too." Taeyong said and wrapped his arms on the kid's shoulders.

"That would be 950 won." The florist didn't respond to that but she continued to do her work as she punched in the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter